[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we can all agree this is AOTY and deserves GOAT status?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So we can all agree this is AOTY and deserves GOAT status?

>maximum comfy
>nostalgic but not necessarily melancholic
>lush and cozy soundwaves
>mind-blowing lyrics
>the weakest track is a 7 at worst, while at least 2 tracks are 10s
>actually very easy to get into, I even rec'ed it to my parents for the lulz and even they liked it a lot
>is a good starting point to one of the most versatile bands ever
>>
The hooks sound so generic to me. Didn't like it.
>>
you talk like a /tv/ tourist
>>
Yeah, best album so far
>>
>>72108190
>Ulver album
>hooks

Who cares when there's things like the ending of Rolling Stone, really?
>>
>>72108258
Elaborate, been here since 2012
>>
>>72108297
I do man. If I don't fuck with every moment on a song, I just don't fuck with it.
>>
>>72108707
Hooks are fucking memorables my guy, don't know what you're even talking about tbqh
1969 (best song btw) ? transverberation with that epic future vibe ? Rolling Stone ? I mean come on.
>>
this is what actual shilling looks like
>>
>>72108775
Actually the first 2 songs I listened to were Rolling Stone and 1969 because some anon was shilling the album the other day and said they're his favorite songs too, it might be you idk. I didn't like them.
>>
It's pretty great. The subtler tracks have grown on me lately, Angelus Novus has one of the best hooks on the album.
>>
>>72108144
Depeche mode for tykes
>>
Definitely their best since Messe and maybe even Shadows. I'd say 1969 is about a 6 tho, seems like kind of an afterthuoght. Great to hear Rygg's vocals return to prominence after they'd been quite sparing in recent years.
>>
>>72108783
>one of the most consistently acclaimed Norwegian bands of the last 25 years
>shilling
faggot
>>
yes AOTY
>>
>>72108144
I can give it the AOTYSF but that's it.
>>
File: Shilling.png (96KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Shilling.png
96KB, 220x220px
>>72108783
correction
>>
>>72108919
k, production isn't horrendously dated and now we have a much better singer, what's the problem?
>>
>>72109005
lmao no
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.