[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zU PTPlkqDg NEW KING GIZZA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: MOTU.jpg (98KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
MOTU.jpg
98KB, 600x656px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zUPTPlkqDg

NEW KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
>>
>Chapter 3: Han-Tyumi & The Murder Of The Universe

Where's chapter 2?
I imagine Banana being chapter 1.
>>
https://kinggizzard.bandcamp.com/album/murder-of-the-universe-n-america-version-pre-order

Here's 6 new tracks and more info

This is shaping up to be my favorite KGLW release desu
>>
>>72107690
Track List

The Tale of the Altered Beast

1. A New World
2. Altered Beast I
3. Alter Me I
4. Altered Beast II
5. Alter Me II
6. Altered Beast III
7. Alter Me III
8. Altered Beast IV
9. Life / Death

The Lord of Lightning Vs. Balrog

1. Some Context
2. The Reticent Raconteur
3. The Lord of Lightning
4. The Balrog
5. The Floating Fire
6. The Acrid Corpse

Han-Tyumi and the Murder of the Universe

1. Welcome to an Altered Future
2. Digital Black
3. Han-Tyumi, The Confused Cyborg
4. Soy-Protein Munt Machine
5. Vomit Coffin
6. Murder of the Universe
>>
>>72107655
neato
>>
>>72107719
Ah okay, thanks.
>>
ok guys, just listen to me on this
The eldritch monster is actually the castle from I'm in your mind fuzz
>>
>>72107777
damn...
>>
sick song. hope the album inst like flying microtonal banana that has 4 great songs and the rest is rushed and meh
>>
Finished my first listen.

The Microsoft SAM voices are simultaneously the most interesting and worst thing about the tracks. I don't understand why Stu thought that would sound good.

Probably the worst thing they've done so far.
>>
>>72107859
FMB is one of their most consistent releases tbqh.
>>
This makes me feel nauseous in a good way

"I have no mouth but I must vomit"
>>
>>72107925
For real. I love the dichotomy that starts to take place as the narration is throwing out larger and deeper statements and metaphors, only to have it undercut by the mention of something as primal as vomit. Though the subject being vomit, I get a little a nauseous every time the narration mentions it haha.
>>
>>72108296
The mental imagery I had of it was so clear and vibrant its like I could feel a wave of warm vomit cover my body and seep within me infecting each and everyone of my cells
>>
I got the smoke and ashes pressing from ATO. I wasn't fucking with shipping from Aus, but it would have been cool if they had uploaded actual pics of those pressings. Also would love to see Heavenly's glow in the dark pressing, even though those are supposedly shit.
>>
So psyched for this album, I also got the smoke and ashes pressing, it already sold out
>>
>>72108935
Same, glad I took an early day at work. I was ready right when the preorders went live and pounced before even listening to the track to make sure I got the limited pressing and the slipmat.
>>
>how are you felling today??
>i am a noxious soup filling valleys with vomit torrents
>>
File: 8KQSsHQ.jpg (68KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
8KQSsHQ.jpg
68KB, 1334x750px
>>72109029
>>
>>72108511
shipping internationally always seems iffy for something fragile, especially in the summer. As much as I'd love to get a Flightless pressing, the risk for me isn't worth
>>
my first impression is that i dont really like this very much
>>
>>72109139
You'd be surprised honestly, out of dozens of transactions, I've had one issue where a figure from AmiAmi was severely dented.

I've never had an issue with records.
>>
Thinking that these guys could end up being the first artist(s) since 2011 to end up with multiple albums in my top 10 of the year.
>>
The KGATLW subreddit said apparently the whole thing was up on Flightless for a bit before it was taken down... anyone catch it?? Release date seems a while off for a finished album.

The single sounds sick - stoked on these guys continuing to do different shit. Loved 'em since they formed and seeing them get international love gives me a little national pride as an ausfag
>>
File: qu.jpg (29KB, 690x690px) Image search: [Google]
qu.jpg
29KB, 690x690px
>>72107777
quads confirm
>>
>artwork with nightmarish monster
>songs about Balrogs & Heroic Fantasy
>galloping bass and guitar riffs
basically KG&TLW is now Power Metal

D R O P P E D
>>
>>72110056
your loss mate
>>
>>72110056
The next record (after Murder) is a improv driven jazz record m8 don't worry
>>
>>72107777
>>72108888

Quads in both King Gizzard threads confirms the Gizz's greatness
>>
>>72110557
>but muh tame impala

that fucking dude in the other thread lmao
>>
>>72110633
The comparisons are so fucking lame. If they weren't both from Australia no one would even bring them up together
>>
I think the synths are my favorite part of the album next to the Microsoft sam spoken word parts

Specifically the synths on welcome to an altered future/digital black
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.