[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hadn't been here for a while do you still pretend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Grimes_-_Art_Angels.png (145KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Grimes_-_Art_Angels.png
145KB, 300x300px
hadn't been here for a while

do you still pretend this album is shit?

it's making its way to my top 5
>>
it's a great album
>>
>>72099862
She sounds like an anime girl and that kills any enjoyment I can get out of the music
>>
>>72099862
some plebs genuinely don't like it. some other idiots pretend it's a bad album. the rest are enjoying it, more or less. it's a masterpiece imo.
>>
>>72100029
focus on her instrumentals. you will like her voice once you get used to it.
>>
>>72099862
1000,00000$? whatever dude
>>
>>72100050
kek it's the same shit in every thread. fucking groundhog day bro
>>
>>72100035
quit calling it masterpiece she isn't going to fuck you bro
>>
>>72100091
>she isn't going to fuck you bro
thank god

I just like her music you autistic creep
>>
>>72100160
god she's cute
>>
>>72100056
>not getting the joke
it's an inb4 sellout. she knew people will accuse her of sellout. also that No 4. informs people that it's her 4th album, not the second one.
>>
>>72099862
only heard the singles. cool production, catchy songs. i like the TATU-esque vibe
>>
>>72099862
Vocals are insufferable I can't handle that voice
>>
I feel like people only hate it as much as they do cause others tell them to hate it. I listened to it before I saw all the hate and I enjoyed it a lot. It's a good album and she has some good potential, it's all just influences
>>
>>72102688
it's about personality. thom yolk for example actually has a very broken voice, but it's kind of the point for his music. people forget how grating his singing actually is and develop some assumed normality about it, but his voice is actually very flawed. they probably forget that because they're listening to radiohead
>>
>>72099862
>hadn't been here for a while do you still pretend this album is shit?
stop lying you posted 50+ posts dickriding the album yesterday and you have been for months

fuck off and die
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.