[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this album, what the fuck are you going to do about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1471501497206.jpg (926KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1471501497206.jpg
926KB, 1400x1400px
I like this album, what the fuck are you going to do about it you dumb cunts?
>>
I like it too, anon
>>
>>72095669
Shit taste
>>
>>72095700
t. dumb cunt
>>
>>72095669
I did like it, but then I one time I ended up taking about 10 hits of acid by myself on accident, I was freaking out so I decided to lay down and listen to music, I put my headphones on and put on that album. I ended up forgetting I had my headphones and peaked for a solid 2 hours, I forgot my headphones were on and I didn't know where the sounds coming from. The parts where they loop put me into a flight or fight mode and made me freak out, but I couldn't know better to just take off my headphoes because I couldn't see anymore so I had to ride it out. It was an uncomfortable trip but it was interesting. but now the album is boring to me compared to that time. so its whatever now. I like tame impalas older stuff better, innerspeaker
>>
I love how Currents was a bad attempt for Kevin to showcase how unique his tastes were enough to saltwash his bands music into synth bullshit.

Tame Impala before that were one of the really good sounding rock acts and they legit just faded into obscurity and there hasn't been one album since 2015.
Anyways, this is Reddit music. If you know any way to get my blood boiling, show me Rivers Cuomo's twitter. and then while you're at it show me this album to make my lifespan shorten by 12 years
>>
Lonerism is better
Lonerism is better
Lonerism is better
>>
>>72095769
>this is reddit music
opinion discarded, music shouldnt be judged by its fanbase, kys yourself fucking faggot
>>
A lot of people do, /mu/ just hates it because normies love it.
>>
>>72095769
>they legit just faded into obscurity and there hasn't been one album since 2015.
oh my god, they haven't released an album in less than two years?!?!
>>
>>72095769
you do realize 2-3 years it the normal amount of time it takes to record an album you brainlet
>>
>>72095784
Opinion discarded because I mentioned Reddit?

I'm sorry that I offended your favorite website

>kys yourself
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (148KB, 654x654px)
unnamed.jpg
148KB, 654x654px
*clap*
>>
>>72095883
Did you perhaps read my next line, you could have said its shit because its 4chan music, judging music by the fanbase is fucking stupid and so are you for not knowing how to read a small post
>what are memes
>>
>>72095905
now THIS I can get into
>>
9/10 album and I don't care about people hating it
>>
Tame Impala is pretty good desu

imo Lonerism>Currents>Innerspeaker but they are all great listens

Also perthfag here so naturally I'm drawn to the only good thing to come from here since the 70s
>>
They have a very strong discog so far. Love them
>>
Is Love, Paranoia the best song on the album? I would say so
>>
>>72096261
my nig, actually my favorites are Past Life (yes) and Love/Paranoia
>>
I like it too op, Kevin is a great bassist
>>
>>72095669 time to complain on internet.
/mu/ suck desu
see how patrician i am
>>
>>72096484
what did he mean by this post? What was he trying to convey?
>>
>>72095781
>Innerspeaker is the best
>>
why do impalafags get so triggered when people dont like this band? you fucks might be even worse than grimeshits
>>
>>72095669
it's just a better mastered version of their old sound. there's nothing wrong with it unless you hate compression or something lmao
>>
>>72096579
You sound triggered my friend
>>
File: 1491613263407.jpg (45KB, 600x602px)
1491613263407.jpg
45KB, 600x602px
>>72096579
delet this
>>
>>72096579
kys no one likes you
>>
>>72096669
grimefags are so good for bullying

>>72096666
>nuh uh u the triggered
>>
>>72096722
after you, no taste trash
>>
>>72095669
I like it a lot too. Kevin is a really good songwriter and he knows how to compose songs contextually and weave them together as an album. Most of the albums I love have a distinct arc and memorable flow. Currents undoubtedly succeeds in that regard and so many others. It has its flaws as any album should but it's a great release imo. The biggest mistake Kevin could have made was to make another Lonerism and he knew that. I'm really excited to see where he goes now.
>>
>>72096538
>they're both good
>>
>>72095755
hated this album at first but my first time taking acid i was freaking out and a friend threw it on and i chilled out. loved it ever since
>>
>>72096800
I'm excited too. I want to see him do a shoegaze record if he continues this decade cycle with LP4
>>
>>72096831
>I agree but I like Innerspeaker more because of Desire Be Desire Go and Bold Arrow of Time
>>
>>72095669
I mean it's not a bad album, just average at best.
>>
>>72095669
cuz I'm a maaaaan (sung in least manly voice since leo sayer)
>>
>>72095755
>>72096538
>>72096956
>I like tame impalas older stuff better, innerspeaker
You mean derivative dungen cover band music? Currents is his best work to date and you plebs need to get over this "muh innerspeaker master race" meme
>>
>>72097444
This is just generic Tears For Fears cover band synthpop music.
>>
>>72097370
Damn, should've said Air Supply
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.