[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Bjork is an avant-garde genius! >all her instrumentals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bjork_one.jpg (210KB, 1000x1205px) Image search: [Google]
bjork_one.jpg
210KB, 1000x1205px
>>Bjork is an avant-garde genius!
>all her instrumentals are produced by other artists
>all her albums feature the same vocal gimmicks

I don't get it.
>>
you don't get it
bjork isn't Björk Guðmundsdóttir, bjork is the team of people that come together behind the face to create the music. and that's the part we like.
>>
Even on the albums where she actually worked with other producers she's still been the director, also all of her string arrangements are her own
>>
Bjork is a talentless hack, listen to a true genius like Grimes instead
>>
>>72088018

She does most of the instrumentals though, producers add the finishing touches.
>>
>>72088352

Yep, she's talked about this before. For example Vespertine was 99% finished then she got Matmos to add some percussion and they sometimes get credited with producing the album.

It's weird, nobody called out Bowie when Tony Visconti or whoever co-produced him.
>>
>>72088431
or brian eno who basically wrote and produced the berlin trilogy
>>
>>72088431
bowie is also a hack
>>
>>72088447

Tony Visconti co-produced the Berlin trilogy. Even though he seemingly did a lot of work on them, Eno was never credited as a producer. He did produce Outside though.
>>
>>72088348
as much as grimes is a generic bitch at least she makes her own shit
>>
OP is obviously misinformed, but whatever. He's a troll.

I do think that she should drop the co-producers now and try to do stuff completely on her own. She's obviously capable of doing it since she has produced a lot of her songs by herself, including the incredible All is Full of Love.

>>72088505
>commending an artist for making shitty music on their own

Perhaps that talentless idiot would benefit from collabs.
>>
>>72088549
her music is infinitely more imaginative than bjork lmao
>>
>>72088596
no way
>>
>>72088602
nuh uh
>>
>>72088596
Just goes to show how much you know about music.
>>
The fuck is up with all these grimes white knights? They're fucking annoying as shit, like I get that acting like you love grimes and treat her as a god can be funny for a while, it gets more stale then saying "LEL MMY NAME IS JEFF XDD"
>>
>>72088634
*tips fedora*
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.