[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever been to a festival on their own? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: virginwalk.png (112KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
virginwalk.png
112KB, 500x522px
Has anyone here ever been to a festival on their own? What was it like?
>>
omg this pic is literally me
>>
>>72074852
literally all me
>>
>>72074869
how is an image able to post on this website bitch?
>>
>>72074911
Everybody is an image
>>
>>72074928
R L Y M E K S U T H A N K
>>
>>72074852
I've gone Solochella a few times and I went to Hard Summer back in high school with a couple friends but broke off most of the time to check out the more lowkey acts.
>>
you end up alone a lot of the time at big festivals because of how easy it is to lose people in crowds n shit but it's still fun meeting strangers
>>
how do I make friends
>>
>>72075091
talk to people
>>
>>72075091
Insult everybody you see. Eventually someone will like it and you'll become friends.
>>
>>72074852
First time I did this I went to this hipster electro festival by myself. I was supposed to go with a female friend but she got sick. I really wanted to go listen to the music so I decided to go by myself anyway

It was an experience. I had some drinks smoked some weed by myself and generally enjoyed the music. Felt like dancing like a spazz at Simian Mobile Disco so that's what I did when I met this 44y/o British expat MILF. Honestly wouldn't have estimated her a day ovsr 30. She and the group of girls my age/gay guys she was with were a laugh. She kept buying me drinks all night and tried to make out with me too. The gay guys tried to convince me to go bi too at some point, that was the only downside. Good thing they took the no lightly

Overall top experience, just sad I lost the milf by the end of the night. I lost her number too.

Go do it anon, you'll meet people, it will be fun
>>
>>72075125
>talking to people you don't already know

>>72075163
>meeting new people
>fun

don't do it op, they're deranged
>>
>>72074988
>>72075075
>>72075163
Thanks guys, I guess I thought this would be less common than it is.
>>
>>72075196
Every time I've gone to a festival alome since that experience I've met nice people I had a good time with

If you're too aspie to talk to strangers that is a personal issue
>>
File: 1486588752625dddcheckd.png (201KB, 344x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486588752625dddcheckd.png
201KB, 344x500px
>>72074911
wow neat digits

check these
>>
Isn't trying to meet strangers at festivals considered creepy though? Like I could picture myself hitting it off with some old guy where there is 0% implication of sex but attempting to hang out with some girls I've never met before would just create so much tension

Do you just have to be naturally give off a non-creepy and cool vibe? Because I definitely can't do that
>>
>>72075762
I made like 5 friends during Beach House's show last Coachella just because we'd all be getting so into the music and someone would try talk to me or I'd say something to someone and eventually it was a bunch of us strangers forming a pack enjoying Beach House. Just don't think about it. Hell there would be hours of me just wandering the fields with no aim and not really talking to people, just skimming random shows and smoking. Honestly, I think you're just thinking to hard about it. I did my first time, but once night hit day 1 I was just part of the experience at that point. Just enjoy it, don't think too hard about it man.
>>
>>72075762
I don't actively try to meet people, last time I met people at a festival while being alone some girls were waving right in my direction. Me, being mildly off my tits, pointed at myself wondering if they were waving at me. They laughed and shouted:"No not you, but you can come along too". Started talking with them and their group of friends and hung out for the rest of the night
>>
>>72074852
It was fine. A girl tried talking to me at one point, but I was too much of a pussy to go anywhere with it.
>>
>>72074852
I ditched a retail job during the day when I was young to go to Coachella, and since it was on a whim last minute, yes, I want to that day by myself. It wasn't so bad. There are times at a festival where you're walking somewhere by yourself to get food or something before meeting back up. It was basically like that, but the whole time, no reason to feel self conscious or anything.

And anyways, there are times sometimes where an artist comes around that none of your friends are into, or that noone can go with you that day. Are you going to deprive yourself the experience just because you need a group to feel assured / comfortable? I have no problem sometimes running out to a noise show or whatever by myself sometimes. Always make friends there anyways.
>>
>>72075091
scroll 4chan
>>
its chill, id say more than 30% and less than 40% of people go to festivals alone, you wont b judged, everyone is too busy worrying about themselves. You just take your own decisions and you might meet people who made the same decisions as you.
>>
I went to a Black/Death Metal festival all alone. I didn't talk to many people, but it was fun because of the music, of course. It didn't bother me and can only recommend it. You can have luck and some people might integrate you.
>>
I think it depends on the festival too. If it's actually a good one then a) you can have a good time from the music alone and b) chances are more people will be alone anyway because it's more niche

I can't imagine going to Reading or Glasto alone would be any fun at all though
>>
File: 1489429530651.jpg (96KB, 798x899px) Image search: [Google]
1489429530651.jpg
96KB, 798x899px
>live in NYC
>pic related is how EVERYONE walks
can't relate
>>
>>72076617
nobody fucks in new york
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.