[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Release a fuck ton of albums due your fanbase being autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 5245616565465156461.jpg (66KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
5245616565465156461.jpg
66KB, 736x736px
>Each one is a miss but it has 1 good song atleast
>Even at the rate of the albums that are shat out the production value is actually good
>only ever released 3 great albums in piles of shit

If this mother fucker and Team Sesh actually took their time for once I swear.
>>
>>72069546
>Each one is a miss but it has 1 good song atleast

It's how it works these days, kids have so short of an attention span that musicians have to release shit constantly in order to maintain constant attention.
>>
>>72069546

It's his fault for wanting to be underground on purpose however he is the only one on Team Sesh that can actually rap.
>>
File: Bones - TEENWITCH.jpg (313KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bones - TEENWITCH.jpg
313KB, 960x960px
But he did and it's amazing
>>
>>72069603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XLlUBZYQEs

I hate his whole school shooter vibe he likes to put out now before that he had some actual good shit.

That fucking Columbine Album made him realize 13 year olds like this shit for some reason.
>>
>>72069577
That is empirically not true.
>>
>>72069635

PP1 and PP2 are arguably his best work
>>
File: garbage.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>72069681
Not really, if anything the sheer amount of songs on both projects makes it a chore to get through just to listen to the one or two good songs.

Garbage is his magnum opus.
>>
>>72069821

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiTJSfNqL9A

What about CRACKER?

This why no one can talk about Bones he has to much shit around which results in to many mixed opinions
>>
true bones/team sesh fan incomng, here are my fav tapes:

creep
paid programming 2
saturn
weneveraskedforthis
garbage
>>
>>72069911

Slow down there Mohammed your forgetting Typicalrapshit if you are a true Bones fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03xqCANcOM
>>
>>72069890
Cracker is cool, also one of his more consistent tapes. Moshpit might be my favorite Bones song.
>>
>>72069947

Why did he delete this shit this is honestly alot better than his new shit
>>
>>72069947

bones wasn't bones until choppercity boi, that was just a stepping stone
>>
>>72069671
>That is empirically not true.
No it is, his music is for plebs and plebs are fickle and need something constantly and are not willing to wait for quality material to drop. All of the rap game is this way now.
>>
https://bones.sesh.team/ encase anyone wants to check some of his stuff out
>>
Did he make more tracks like "Alize"?
>>
>>72070174
There are a plethora of bands/artists that have released a debut record post-2000 and nothing else since that still garner attention from every demographic of consumer to this day. "Plebs" have no shortage of material to choose from, and you know this. I don't know the "rap game" and I don't know why Bones releases his stuff so fast, but it's just blatantly stupid to say that the only way you can be successful/recognized as an artist now is to constantly release shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.