[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This album is so boring. Literally The Smiths of Hip Hop. At

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: GZALiquidSwords.jpg (220KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
GZALiquidSwords.jpg
220KB, 450x450px
This album is so boring. Literally The Smiths of Hip Hop.
At least 36 was fun. This has no emotion besides some guests.
Stop ranking this as the greatest hip hop album. It's not.
>>
File: bait.gif (1MB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
1MB, 400x254px
>>
>>72066198

>The Smiths of Hip Hop

>No Emotion

Saying the Smiths have no emotion is beyond Autism.

Kill your self my Jabroni
>>
>>72066305
The Smiths is the expired milk of music,
>>
>Literally The Smiths of Hip Hop.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72066198
Disgusting pleblord
no offense though
>>
>>72066198
you might be on to something with the no emotion claim but part of the appeal to is the coldness
the lyrics are thoughtful stoic savagery and the production only adds to that feel
>>
>>72066414
everyone that uses food metaphors as arguments should be lined up and shot
>>
>no emotion

That's not a real argument. His bars will cut through your nu cuck male asshole.
>>
>>72066585
>buzzwords
really showed em huh

OP is pretty right, its a decent album but mostly for its production. lyrically does little that we didnt already hear on 36 chambers
mobb deep did the cold heartless east coast thing right
>>
>Smiths of Hip Hop

Something doesn't add up here. Sounds like you just described the greatest rap album ever conceived by man.
>>
>>72066198
What's your favorite hip hop album, op?
>>
>>72066198
You're right, 36 is the best hip hop album, this is second.
>>
>>72066198
Yeah, I agree. But there is something there.
>>
>>72066198

That's probably the least boring Wu-Tang affiliated album I can think of. The beats are on point and so are the bars. The Shogun Assassin interludes always keep me on edge. Probably the hip-hop album with the most potent and absorbing atmosphere.
>>
>>72068923
Only built 4 cuban linx is the best solo album don't even dispute it
>>
>>72068923

I only remember 36 and Liquid Swords

Wu Tang dropped hard after those
>>
>>72066198
that's the best hip-hop album besides De la soul,
I bet you like Cuckdrick Lamar and Cuckye West
>>
>>72070519
Lol how about fucking N.O
Liquid Swords 5 leagues above this
>>
TOMMY AINT MY MOTHAFUCKIN BOY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.