[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so, what kind of music do you like anon? i like all kinds,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: qt.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>so, what kind of music do you like anon? i like all kinds, ed sheeran, the beatles, chvrches, lana del rey :)
>>
>>72057846
You think you're better than me, slut?
>>
>>72057846
Tame impala. Flaming lips idk I'm sorta a psych boy xD
>>
>>72057846
Do you have a penis?
>>
>>72057846
Can I lick your shitter?
>>
>>72057883
YES...You can.

Anyday, baby.
>>
>>72057846
Well three out of four ain't bad
>>
I dunno, Royal Trux is what I'm listening to at the moment, I like Elliott Smith a lot.
>>
Comus, Supreme Dicks, Jandek

you'll love them
>>
File: 1420015945822.jpg (128KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420015945822.jpg
128KB, 500x500px
A woman like this can at least be taught to enjoy better music. Compared to someone who says oh idk I just listen to top 40.

Her taste may be lackluster, but its' malleable.

>tfw no shoegaze gf
>>
Just show her Radiohead or something like that. Bitches love Radiohead
>>
>>72058945
this kind of earnestposting is exactly why you will never get a gf
>>
>>72057846
I like all sorts too; Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, My Bloody Valentine, King Crimson, Grimes, Kanye and Lil Peep xD
>>
>>72057846
>>
File: giphy.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>72057846
You like the Beatles too?! I love the Beatles, particuarly Paul McCartney. Have you ever heard Ram? That album is better than anything he did with the Beatles and it's so sonically pleasing. Wings were super underrated. You've heard of Wings right? They were Paul McCartney's band in the 70s. They were mostly just Paul, Denny Laine, and Paul's wife Linda. After Paul got busted for pot in 1980 and did a brief stint in a Japanese jail, Wings broke up. Then John was shot in New York City in December of that year. Did you ever listen to John's solo stuff? Plastic Ono Band and Imagine are great... Did you ever listen to George's solo stuff?...

>20 minutes later
>No one at the party seems to want to talk to me anymore
>>
>>72059000
trips confirmed

I don't want a gf. Anyone decent looking can just go out and get one. I want a shoegaze gf.
>>
>>72059030
You forgot Kendrick Lamar you disgusting pleb AKA you're like a walking meme
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.