[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who cannot let anyone even mention John Lennon's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>that guy who cannot let anyone even mention John Lennon's name without him excitedly telling you how much of an asshole was and how he beat his wife and kid
>>
>>72054715
>>
>>72054933
god you sound like a complete douche
>>
File: Look_e59c33_573024.jpg (120KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
Look_e59c33_573024.jpg
120KB, 780x780px
>OP
>>
>be an arsehole
>get shot
>>
>>72054933
>lol faggot just means bundle of sticks!
>lol gay means happy!!!
>joker beat harley quinn and emotionally abused her!!
>etc bullshit their 10th grade teacher told the entire class and they try to pass off as their own discovery
>>
>>72054948
>>72054951
>D-DID YOU KNOW JOHN LENNON BEST HIS W-WIFE AND KID?!
>uhhhh...
>>
>>72054992
Are you hanging around with nerds that STILL dress like Harley Quinn?
Those people are emotionally stunted
>>
>>72055031
I see them on fb sometimes.
They're all over tho still yea.

Before you or anyone do the >using fb meme.
My mama really likes being able to talk to me through it, just never post or filled in anything, people still add me though.
>>
>>72055104
You'll only get the business if you use Facebook like a retard
And I'm glad you're on good terms with your mom, tell her you love her and cherish her all the time
>>
>>72055104
Aren't there a ton of /mu/ groups on facebook? I always hear people talking about them, yet I haven't seen any.
>>
>>72055014
whom are you quoting?
>>
>>72055143
I reactivate my Facebook from time to time to look at the conversations between me and my ex gf and I see kids posting topsters charts on /mu/ and dropping general 4chan lingo and it's FILLED with hip-hop
It's nauseating
>>
File: sandpeople.jpg (14KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
sandpeople.jpg
14KB, 300x283px
>>72054933
He was an asshole and he beat his wife and kid
>>
>>72054933
He's a fucking Scouser what do you expect.

96 killed by there own v 1000's killed by the scum in the name of football.
>>
>>72055356
At least he had sex and spawned a kid....unlike you.
>>
>>72055406
Ive got 2 lad, You?
>>
>>72055425
And i refrain from beating my children because i love them unlike that scouse cunt.
>>
>>72055425
Sounds good. Glad I'm not poor white trash.
>>
>>72054933

Beating your kids a little is healthy. Only faggots raise their kids without some whippins here and there. It's why our society, especially whites are so effeminate. I love telling people that and seeing their horrified cunty faces.
>>
>>72055489
>replicating your genes to further humanity makes you a tramp

Tard, at least you'll be the end of the line.
>>
>>72055515
My dad is a military man and while he only slapped me about a half dozen times, I was verbally abused constantly.
And I cannot honestly say that without him doing that, I wouldn't have any discipline or respect for anything around me and I love seeing peoples horrified cunty faces when I tell them excessive discipline should not only be necessary but mandatory.
>>
>>72055515
> I love telling people that

Who your mother?

>especially whites are so effeminate

History says otherwise, it's the reason you're speaking English dipshit.
>>
>>72055594

>who your mother

No my mom did some beat downs herself. Usually women with uncontrollable bratty shit kids I meet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.