[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starts off as a good hip hop artist >builds an audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Mr. Death Grip.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Death Grip.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>starts off as a good hip hop artist
>builds an audience within the mainstream media
>decides, "let's see how much shit i can say or do, and get away from it"
>begins saying and doing outrageous things
>purposely acts like an egotistical asshole
>music gets more and more pretentious and degrading the the listener
>people still eat up this shit and he's doing really successful
>one of the most successful rap artists of all time
>steals musical ideas from other lesser known artists and acts like he's a genius
>markets his brand through fashion and overprices shitty clothing items
>claims that he's over 50 million dollars in debt
>people believe that and help him
>proves the point that kids and teens are attracted to negative social influences, and look up to the assholes who are on top, and he's probably aware of this

What did he mean by this?
>>
>purposely acts like an egotistical asshole

I don't see it. Where? He speaks his mind, that's it he's never disrespectful.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>72048442
>and he miraculously gets dehydrated and held against his will after saying Google, Facebook is fake and manipulative

really makes you think
>>
>>72048471
some people find it disrespectful to let the world know that you love and value yourself
>>
>>72048471
Really? You don't find the Taylor Swift incident or his lyrics disrespectful? I'm saying he does it on purpose to prove a point that people follow you as a celebrity or musical villain
>>
>>72048567
he had permission beforehand and has the call recorded of her saying it was ok to have it in the song. t swift a lying skank bruh
>>
>>72048567
He called her beforehand and told her the lyrics Kim recorded it
>>
>>72048679
he didn't tell her about the "I made that bitch famous"
>>
>>72048679
>still not addressing the taylor swift incident
>>
OP you're a faggot obviously.
You saw the goat interrupt that snake and you base your impression off of that.
>steals musical ideas from other lesser known artists and acts like he's a genius
lol wat
>>
>>72048717
t. sjw feminist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.