[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna drop acid for the first time, rec listening materials.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1606.jpg (118KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.jpg
118KB, 1440x1080px
Gonna drop acid for the first time, rec listening materials. Starting with the obvious.
>>
>>72044906
dude drugs lmao
>>
>>72044906
Geogaddi, Aenima, sunbather, Loveless, DSoTM, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, In the court of the Crimson King, In the name of suffering.
>>
Don't bother, you'll probably be nutting too hard to listen to music.

Things that sound fun beforehand often end up being too intense on acid.

Try Tame Impala (Lonerism specifically)
>>
Listened these two for a few hours on repeat, David Sylvians voice is unbelievable, it's so deep and low.
love him <3
Also the soft synths in before the bullfight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeeCqvLEwQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WiM7dDAceM
>>
First for Candy Claws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jvzVuYRyY
>>
>>72045089
wow man you are funny

>>72044906
ambient. stars of the lid - and their refinement of decline
>>
>>72045317
Elephant put me into a trance the first time I did acid
>>
>>72044906
Listened to Currents for the time on acid the first time I tripped, would highly recommend. A lot of the 'traditional' tripping music like shpongle, geogaddi etc. freaked me out.
>>
>>72044906
The Orb
>>
File: trippinbawelz.gif (58KB, 83x83px) Image search: [Google]
trippinbawelz.gif
58KB, 83x83px
>>72046580
I don't like it too much either, it's too psychedelic and synthetic. I kinda like that my music is somewhat an anchor for me to hold on to when things get too scary. I know that holding on to reality might not be the best thing to do, but it reassures me and has prevented things from going too far.
>>72046651
little happy clouds is great tho :3
>>
File: nldw.jpg (50KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
nldw.jpg
50KB, 800x798px
>>
>>72044906
Ah also, shrooms blend better with music :3
It makes everything warmer and wider :>
>>
>>72044906
Animal Collective - Sung Tongs and Feels
Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother (specifically Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast)

side note: depending on how many mics you take, anything upwards 200 and I guarantee you won't be trying to listen to Shpongle lol
>>
>>72045317
this guy gets it
>>
>>72045317
>Don't bother, you'll probably be nutting too hard to listen to music
You've never done acid have you
>>
File: Spy_vs_Spy_(album).jpg (15KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
Spy_vs_Spy_(album).jpg
15KB, 200x195px
>>
>>72044906
I started with Tago Mago when it started kicking in, but I had to turn it off because the world needed seeing
>>
>>72046687
It's little fluffy clouds. And yes, The Orb is powerful, magical.
>>
>>72046987
I mean my body was fucking nutting, so I think anon has done it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.