[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just gave this album a listen... i gotta say im pretty scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Geogaddi.jpg (51KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
Geogaddi.jpg
51KB, 300x275px
just gave this album a listen...
i gotta say im pretty scared
do people actually listen to this?
>>
>>72044903
>being scared of generally inoffensive ambient techno
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kMqlgQ25W4 its a nice song
>>
>>72044939
t. no imagination
>>
The amount of extensive backmasking, weird sounds/voices/moans buried deep within the mix and the general narrow stereo field really makes me uneasy when listening to this album.
>>
>>72044903
nooo no please this meme was just starting to die please dont revive it this album is too much of a classic to be a meme
>>
>>72044903
this is the best thing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRG7HGBUm8M
>>
>>72044903

Not only does this album creep me out, it also makes we weirdly existential. I have a feeling it will be a lot more relevant 100 years from now.
>>
>>72044903
>>72044957
>>72044948
>>72045019
i hate this board
>>
>>72045031

t. rock listening brainlet
>>
>>72045079
I fucking love Geogaddi but if you're actually scared of it you're probably a teenager
>>
>Being scared of Geogaddi

jesus chist, you probably couldn't even handle 10 seconds of Buyer's Market or a Whitehouse album
>>
>>72044978
Not him but it's not a meme. This album is genuinely unsettling imo.
>>
>>72045102
the only music to ever make me feel scared/uncomfortable was the residents and i always thought that was the point

i usually listen to BoC when i'm working or coding or something, good music to concentrate on something else
>>
>>72045112
its the textures and the satanic symbolic messages

edgy shit like whitehouse isn't scary, just shite
>>
>>72045102

Nobody is fucking scared of it. It's still an unsettling and dark album. That's not speculation, BoC themselves said so.
>>
>>72044995
I'm waiting for this to resolve into that one classical song from Platoon
>>
>>72045031
grow the fuck up
>>
>>72045125
>Nobody is fucking scared of it
see
>>72044903
>>
>>72045079
>t.
why?
>>
>>72045112

>Buyer's Market or a Whitehouse album

That's edge core, not even remotely scary just dumb, edgy and most of all, barely music.
>>
>>72045138

I can see people getting scared of it while on a bad trip. Some aspects of the album can really take a sinister and menacing tone if you're in the mindset for it.
>>
>>72045167
Well that I can understand because your mind is under the effect of a psychedelic. But listening sober is not the same thing
>>
>>72045137
??????
>>
>>72045119
You don't do drugs do you
>>
>>72045167
I remember exactly that happening, one of my friends had this album on his ipod and we were on planet fuck from lsd and a song that sounded like a lady talking but she had water in her lungs not air it was the most unsettling shit ever, I refuse to ever listen to that album ever again sober or not.
>>
>>72045153

I would like to know which band is better than boc, enlighten us pussy
>>
>>72045031
you hate everything and probably have a mental illness
>>
>>72045352
gee that's a lot of projection
>>
>>72044903
haha ive listened to this while giving massages haha
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.