[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick, I need music that black people in their late twenties/early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

Quick, I need music that black people in their late twenties/early thirties would have been listening to in 1994.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZoYEr6NdmE
>>
The Chronic
>>
>>72039774
Pop music from 1994
>>
>>72039774
I'm sure black people just didn't just listen to one type of thing in 1994.
>>
>>72039774
Kanye
>>
>>72039944
That's why I'm asking and not googling.
>>
>>72040144
My point is that you're a generalizing piece of shit.
>>
Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>72039944
>black people
>not zealously policing themselves over shit like this
>not being a culture of hilariously myopic gatekeepers

black people who would have listened to whatever black people were 'supposed' to listen to at the time

just like they do now
>>
>>72040190
>is asking for individual opinions
>"you're a generalising piece of shit!"

Sometimes you just can't please everyone.
>>
>>72040264
You're asking for individual opinions on what all black people liked? It's black people you are generalising, for which you are scum.
>>
>>72040243
I'm black and I mostly listened to kevin drumm, merzbow, despise you, and dystopia today.
>>
>>72040243
The white person majoring in English Lit whose favorite artists are Beach House, MBV, The Smiths, Joy Division, etc isn't doing the exact same thing?
>>
File: black history.jpg (218KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
black history.jpg
218KB, 1280x800px
>>72039774
one of these
>>
>>72040828
the white person majoring in english lit would listen to whatever the fuck they want to and wouldn't have other white people in their periphery telling them 'white people don't listen to *whatever*'
>>
>>72041048
Why is "whatever the fuck they want" basic bitch P4Kcore so much of the time then?
>>
>>72040618
Race, where you grew up, class, age etc. heavily influence what you listen to.
While not every black person listened to the same thing in the 90's, there would be a genre or style that the black community, on average, would enjoy. It's not racism, it's realism.
Would it be ageist to ask what teens were listening to in '94?
Is it racist to say that on average black people listen to rap more than white people? No, it's the truth.

Go back to
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>72041251
I wondered who you voted for.

Fuckign racist asshole.
>>
>>72041268
Shut the fuck up dumbass

You can't deny cultural influences and that even with the multiracial "melting pot" society the US is still by and large deeply divided by race (along with class). It's not racist to acknowledge a simple reality.
>>
>>72041297
>muh facts

Fuck off you Trump-loving piece of shit.
>>
>>72041268
I'm not an American, nor do I support Trump.

You need to learn what racism is, it's all about intent.
Was OP putting black people down? Does he have ill will towards black people? No. Nothing in his post indicated this.

Stop fighting non-issues like the thing OP said, learn what real racism is then go fight that.
>>
>>72041311
haha
>>
>>72041331
The fact that race was even brought up in the first place, the fact that you CONTINUE to harass me in this thread, and the fact that you think you can define what racism means to me just shows me what you are.

R-A-C-I-S-T

Don't worry, you're kind is dying out.
>>
>>72041365
What does racism mean to you friend?
>>
What's the point in this thread? Is it so difficult to just google the top rap albums in 1994? Are you asking because you have some chocolate milf you're trying to impress?
>>
>>72041365
Race is a part of reality. Are you saying I should deny reality just because a bunch of tumblrites got their feefees hurt on another person's behalf?

>harass me in this thread
You're the one harassing OP, you're the one calling people names.

You're either a troll or brainwashed to the point of retardation.
Either way, goodbye.
>>
>>72041381
I'm writing a paper for my African American Cultural Studies course.
>>
>>72041376
don't reply to me anymore cracker
>>
>>72041406
Get a real major faggot

How many loans you taking out?
>>
>>72041406
So you thought an anime imageboard would be the bets place to learn about african american culture?
>>
>>72041444
So what?
There's black people who like anime correct?
There's many knowledgable people here who know about music and sociological trends correct?
>>72041438
$70k to go to a top 50 school so I'll get a good job and pay it off.
PS I'm going into Law asshole.
>>
>>72041492
You're getting scammed faggot

Get a trade or STEM
>>
>>72041508
>STEM
>Trade
Enjoy losing your job to outsourced Chinese and Indians in 5 years.
>>
>>72040618
Go to a Chris Rock comedy show and yell that, retard.
>>
>>72041519
>>72041519
Lol what does that even mean? STEM is always in demand everywhere and is automation-proof. Read a book or do a math problem sometime you lazy piece of shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.