[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys only talk about Brian and Mike when discussing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: beach-boys-0.jpg (103KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boys-0.jpg
103KB, 900x626px
Why does nobody talk about Carl or Dennis or Al?
>>
Brian is talked about because he was the most important member and Mike is talked about because of all of the memes (formula, HEY NOW, etc.)
>>
I'm a huge Bruce defender on this board. In the post-Brian dominance era he had album highlights constantly. Disney Girls, Deirdre, Tears in the Morning... Plus he was the one who introduced John and Paul to Pet Sounds. One of the GOATS undisputably.
>>
File: bruce.jpg (7KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
7KB, 194x260px
>>72037837
>mfw he forgot Bruce
>>
>>72037908
who gives a shit about bruce though
>>
>>72037944
motherfucker did you even see my post
>>
>>72037837
Because Brian and Mike were the lead vocalists/writers, ergo the leaders of the band?

The other members hardly contributed as much. It's not rocket science you fag.
>>
>>72037981
Your post hardly makes him out to be more than an afterthought.

Brian and Mike contributed much much much much much much much more than Bruce ever did.

Go ahead and defend him all you want, you're not going to change anybody's mind.
>>
>>72037908
He was in the band for 5 years before he sang a lead vocal. Hes barley heard on any albums other than Sunflower
>>
>>72037983
the beach boys were better when they helped out with the songwriting and shared the lead vocals more
that stretch from smiley smile to sunflower is really great
>>
>>72038013
he was a live replacement the fuck u expect for the early days

the fact he even got that close to such a big band is an impressive feat
>>
Pre-Pet Sounds Beach Boys > post-Pet Sounds Beach Boys.

They were better when they were Brian Wilson: the band.
>>
>>72037908
Is that young Stephen Harper?
>>
>>72038343
This
>>
>>72039318
I laughed anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.