[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bitches Brew >Low >Remain in Light >Colossal Youth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Bitches Brew
>Low
>Remain in Light
>Colossal Youth
>Heaven Or Las Vegas
>MBDTF
>Tago Mago
>SAW II
>Nebraska
>Debut
>Xen
>Channel Orange
>In Rainbows
Is that pasty meloncuck Alain de Botton a /mu/tant?
>>
>>72037444
no
those are cd's
>>
The thing that gives this away as a posturing tryhard collection is Pacific Ocean Blue
>>
File: 1484786996219.jpg (29KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484786996219.jpg
29KB, 258x360px
>>72037475
holy shit

WHO DOES THIS LOL

THEY CAN ALL LITERALLY FIT ON ONE SHELF SIDEWAYS LOL
>>
>>72037530
There's roughly 40 albums
I'd fit 20 on two shelves
>>
>>72037530
he's using the album art to decorate his wall you autist
>>
>>72037605
He's a fucking hackjob at decorating
If my mother saw that rack of ILLUSTRIOUS critically acclaimed MASTERPIECES up against that hideous brick wall she would throw a fit
Do NOT open your stupid mouth about decoration and interior design if you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>72037645
>If my mother
unless your mother is some kind of chink who knows fung shui, i'm gonna assume your families aesthetic sensibilities is just to organize shit by color and shape and then scream about loud noises
>>
>>72037444
This is pretty entry level "yeah I like music" core
>>
>>72037444
>Gene Clark - No Other
I have absolutely no need for post-Byrds Gene, other than the occasional listen to With the Gosdin Brothers.
>>
>>72038037
>This is pretty entry level "yeah I like music" core
You could've saved yourself time and just called it /mu/core.
>>
>>72037444
Yeah but Super Furry Animals though
>>
>>72037978
Well of course naturally that's the conclusion you would commonly draw to but my mother is literally autistic about interior aesthetics, every time she has someone over, whoever it is, almost every time without fail, when they walk in my mom's house their jaw hits the fucking FLOOR
The organization is second to none from the China all the way to the placement of tables and clocks, the only flaw is that her aesthetic is rather old-lady and reliant on antiques but my mother is always on point and she just has cool shit, random curios from crazy expansive antique shops, commonly "exotic" colors and shapes with not necessarily fung shui but with a rather clear Eastern influence
>>
>>72038037
you only truly like music when you don't like music
>>
>>72038682
damn, why everyone in /mu/ is so stupid but me?
>>
>>72038679
hope her eye for design is better than your voice for writing
>>
>>72038037
How dare he like music that isn't underground
>>
>>72039416
Go to bed Alain
>>
>>72039474
You go to bed Evan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.