[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Donald Trump is a chump >Know how we feel, punk? Tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: og.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>Donald Trump is a chump
>Know how we feel, punk? Tell 'em that God comin'
>And Russia need a replay button, y'all up to somethin'

Could he have delayed the drop of his album due to the recent revelation that his political claims about Trump were inaccurate?
>>
File: 1488515675390.png (607KB, 466x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488515675390.png
607KB, 466x650px
>TPAB
>good
>>
>>72023258
i like kendrick but i dont always agree with his politics. he seems politically illiterate tbqh, thats the only reason i didn't fuck with tpab as much as i want to. Dude comes off preachy and other times politically ignorant
>>
>>72023799
How and when?
>>
>>72024204
not the same guy, but anyone that says they agree with marcus garvey over and over is a dumbass
>>
>>72023258
Those lyrics are prophetic. Kendrick predicted that Trump was, indeed, a neo-con puppet
>>
>>72023258
Russia was pro-Trump not because he's a secret undercover agent, but because he's a retard and retards only serve Russia's ambitions since they are easy to manipulate and if not, then fight against. Trump chimping out does not disprove anything so far.
>>
>>72024231
how? when?
>>
Most musicians and actors should just be treated as dancing puppets there to entertain you and not to take any of their beliefs seriously.
>>
>>72025686
this
>>
>>72025686
quite the contrary
>>
>nig was wrong about politics
damn dude im really really shocked
>>
Gene Simmons said that (I think this was directed at Bono) "What kind of an idiot gets his political opinions from rock stars? Do you need a rock star to tell you how to save the rain forest?"
>>
>>72023258
>that his political claims about Trump were inaccurate?

if you really think either America or Russia values sand nigger lives over the ability to cover up shit you may be the dumbest person on 4chan
>>
>>72025686
The people who spout this shit are almost always not political science majors which makes this belief that some classes of people should be disregarded entirely with regards to their political standings super funny
>>
Is topical music ever good?
>>
>>72025899
>He can't into concept albums
>>
Democrats can't make up their minds. Either they think Russia rigged the election or that they lost because the Electoral College is unfair.

Pick an excuse and stay with it, for god's sake.
>>
>>72025899
most of the time no
on rare occasion yes
>>
>>72025912
Most Democrats outside of the DNC are aware they lost because Hillary was a fucking terrible candidate, stop strawmanning.
>>
>>72025912
What they're really afraid of is the Supreme Court, since judicial picks long outlast the president who chooses them. And they know also that the clock is ticking on Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
>>
>>72025905
I meant topical in its most common usage. Current, timely, of the now. Meaning the music is stale once it reaches your ears.
>>
>>72026090
rap fans will tell you yes. there's nothing wrong with topicality so long as it's something very relevant or interesting to the time period in which the music was created. Donald Glover's 'Because the Internet' for example, will sound incredibly dated because he just used a bunch of stale memes on it. Biggie talking about 'blowing up like the world trade' reminds us of a time when that shit had only happened once.
>>
>>72025862
This. Now all you /pol/acks and the administration have an excuse for trump not being a puppet. Trump and Russia will sacrifice a few pawns in a proxy battle, and at the last second they'll make an AMAZING trade deal wherein Russia gets sanctions lifted, and trump gets a hefty boost in his exxon stock.
>>
>>72026409
I see what you mean. They can be good time capsules. I just don't like them usually.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.