[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you people honestly retarded enough to think that Kendrick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1616-GQ-CV01-01-KL-GQstyle.jpg (676KB, 1999x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1616-GQ-CV01-01-KL-GQstyle.jpg
676KB, 1999x1124px
Are you people honestly retarded enough to think that Kendrick would say in the song that an album is coming on the 7th and not deliver?

The album is not coming on the 14th. It's coming on the 7th. It's still the 6th for most of America, he can drop it within the next 24 hrs. So don't be weary because it's coming later on today. This is all part of the marketing.
>>
also here's a snippet of the album:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IJsy6MhaA7
>>
more snippets

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rC8WhVyHoM
>>
Are you people honestly retarded enough to think that Kendrick would say in the song that an album is coming on the 7th and not deliver?

The album is not coming on the 14th. It's coming on the 7th. It's still the 6th for most of America, he can drop it within the next 24 hrs. So don't be weary because it's coming later on today.This is all part of the marketing.
>>
reminder that i predicted this album would be a u2/kendrick collab
>>
>>72019170
>>72019135
(you)
>>
>>72019170
>>72019135
these were actually real no idea why they arnt up anymore
>>
reminder - I predicted the U2 collab hours ago
>>
>>72019511
doyou have a screenshot of the post as proof
>>
>>72019118
>Are you people honestly retarded enough to think that Kendrick would say in the song that an album is coming on the 7th and not deliver?
He never said anything about an album in the song though, it could just be another single
>>
>>72019511
no one cares you cum-gargling faggot
>>
Short niggas always talk big but never deliver
>>
>>72019532
https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S72011175#p72013942
>>
>>72019181
U dum

Where the fuck are the lyrics with the release date any damn way
>>
>>72019565
you didnt predict it you mentioned the possibility
>>
It makes more sense to release it on Good Friday, the 14th, given the album's theme.
>>
>>72019787
>given the album's theme.

....which is?
>>
>>72019840
"I AM RAP'S LORD AND SAVIOR"
did you not see the jesus imagery in the fuckin music vid?
>>
>>72019840
it's a U2 collab, so probably very heavy on religious themes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.