[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the shit when I was a kid. What was /mu/ into when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (345KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
345KB, 953x953px
This was the shit when I was a kid.
What was /mu/ into when you were youngsters?
>>
>>72015036
I loved that one too, still do. I was mostly into Marilyn Manson and to a lesser degree Korn, Rammstein, Slipknot, etc.
>>
blink-182 - enema of the state
dr. dre - 2001
korn - issues
limp bizkit - significant other
green day - warning
>>
File: 514CL8KvIRL.jpg (56KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
514CL8KvIRL.jpg
56KB, 500x496px
I regret nothing
>>
>>72015053
Ya white zombie led me to nine inch nails(downward spiral) and Manson and rammstein and from there into lots of great things.
>>
>>72015094
White Zombie is one of the greatest losses metal has seen imo. All of their albums were excellent, even Kurt Cobain was a fan of their earlier stuff, but then Rob had to put out his solo shit which was good at first but very quickly went to complete shit.
>>
>>72015036
>What was /mu/ into when you were youngsters?

Probably your mom or one of her friends.
>>
Ive never listened to them, I love rock and guitar music but industrial rock and general industrial is too atonal and boring for me, even so that new Rob Zombie song about fucking in a UFO is catchy and great , I download it blind and now love it
>>
>>72015553
>White Zombie
>industrial
>>
File: 1491425471208.jpg (46KB, 578x476px) Image search: [Google]
1491425471208.jpg
46KB, 578x476px
>>72015553
>>
Rob Zombie was the first CD and music I can remember getting into.
>>
Pop country. On relisten a lot of it was pretty good
>>
>>72015222
That's really mean. But you got some nice digits so it's cool I guess.
>>
>>72015854
Anything in particular?
>>
my top albums as a lad

Green Day - American Idiot
Sum 41 - Chuck
Billy Talent - s/t
RHCP - Stadium Arcadium
SOAD - Toxicity
Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory and Meteora
Slipknot - All Hope is Gone
Eminem - Everything up until Recovery (it was brand new when I was an edgy teen)
>>
>>72016916
also Rob Zombie, Discovered White Zombie a bit later
>>
I was very into the traditional Heavy Metal. I'm still into, but not with such intensity I had as young, now my music genres are more embracing. Listened much to Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Motörhead, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Helloween, Queensrÿche, Anthrax, Pantera, etc...
>>
File: 1470686293796.jpg (43KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1470686293796.jpg
43KB, 600x574px
>>72015666
Calm down satan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.