[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Hispanic people so obsessed with this shitty meme band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Why are Hispanic people so obsessed with this shitty meme band and the thrash metal genre in general?
>>
>>72009489

that's a 10/10 album, faggot
>>
>>72009489
Because it's a good album
>>
no, OP has a point. brazil, for example, fucking loves metal.
>>
>>72009489
You mean basically European hispanics? Other than that I wish Hispanics were obsessed with thrash. I mean I have lived around so many fucking spics over the last decade and I haven't ever heard a single one blast thrash from either their home or car.

Build

The

Wall
>>
>>72009512
If you've been on a week long crack binge maybe. The singer sounds like a dying cat. He sounds even worse live. The other musicians on this album are very talented though, especially the lead guitarist.
>>
>>72009566
Yeah exactly and they speak Portuguese. Chile has been kicking fucking ass too.
>>
>>72009585
>he fell for the friedman meme
>>
>>72009585

you don't listen to megadeth for the vocals. and yea sucks live now but was good at that time

>>72009632

stop b8ing
>>
>>72009489
>hispanic
>people
you have to pick one
>>
I fuck with Judas priest
>>
>>72009651
no, explain to me what's good about marty. what does he do that hasn't been done by malmsteen and, i dunno, everyone else?
>>
>>72009690
Don't ever come down to tijuana, pendejo. We treat greengos like you as mierda vato.
Ahora si te la mamaste wey, you're dead Hijo de puta
>>
>>72009697

>comparing marty to malmsteen

i really should stop replying here but i'll bite

aside from having a fantastic ear for melody and phrasing, marty's playing style, tone and use of exotic scales is very unique and extremely hard to emulate.

listen to the solo on tornado of souls (rightfully considered on of the best of all time) and the less appreciated but still phenomenal one he plays on Lucretia. and symphony of destruction

the ToS one was actually largely improvised in the studio
>>
>>72009835

>greengos
>wey

t. fat white guy LARPing as a mexican
>>
ITT: Tasteless fags who think that link related sounds good.

https://youtu.be/Op9S9rKENrk?t=78
>>
>>72009902
Who's probably European. Tijuana? I wish all the spics were there.
>>
>>72009902
No es así pendejo te estas pasando de verga, you're just jealous because Mexico has the best chinas puto
Gringo es el gentilicio correcto fucker
>>
>>72009970

how do i get a chinita from TJ/mexico? i never see any when im there, but i hear there's a whole community of chinese-mexicans

pls help, i live 20 minutes from TJ

>inb4 adelitas, etc
>>
File: what.png (220KB, 309x298px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
220KB, 309x298px
>>72009970
>gentilicio correcto fucker
>>
>>72009584
Shut up nigger
>>
>>72010004
You just need to be above 5'5 and lower your standards to the bottom

>>72010023
No te pases de merga
>>
>>72009489
Idk. But the album is great though.
>>
>>72010035
Nope but niggers are hurt the most by all of these rat fuck piece of shit wetbacks literally invading our country

And it's gonna stop
>>
>>72009835
>Don't ever come down to tijuana
don't worry no one with a brain ever would
>>
nice bait op
>>
>>72011230
i thought this was a blue board?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.