[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to defend this album or your loved ones die.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: NBTB.jpg (231KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NBTB.jpg
231KB, 1000x1000px
You have to defend this album or your loved ones die.

What do you do, /mu/?
>>
Mass production via capitalism requires products cut for efficiency and quantity, not quality. This is why a mid 2000's pop rock cd exists.
>>
titanium, turn me on, play hard, in my head, where them girls at, sweat

how can one album have so many hits?
>>
>>72005282
these are the greatest beach partying songs ever just sayin
>>
bitch i dance that's what
>>
>>72005282
its a banger not gonna lie
>>
>>72005282
>loved ones
>>
>>72005282
Out of all early 2010s generic EDM house bangers, i'm pretty sure Paris, off of this album, is the best of 'em all. Also, Glasgow is amazing in a live settin, a homage to 80's acid house with a big room twist and a spiraling synthesizer solo mid-track, right before the second drop. The rest of the tracklist is pretty decent, albeit a bit repetitive, but this album works the same way a classic disco album does - catchy melodies, infectious hooks and a repetitive rhythm to keep an audience dancing.
7/10
>>
>>72005303
>products cut for efficiency and quantity, not quality
Your loved ones are dead

Also: that's why filesharing, streaming, and CDs exist
I don't see how your point about "quantity" and "efficiency" has anything to do with this album

There are more Merzbow albums than David Guetta's, and they're more efficient to make, yet David Guetta has more fans/money, which is a win according to capitalism. Maybe…you need some more thought in your ideas.
>>
Be honest OP, do you like the album?
>>
>>72005282
Good album to dance to. Better than anything The Chainsmokers have ever done
>>
This album alone started the EDM era with catchy tunes and Radio hits that still hol up to this date
7/10
>>
David Guetta, and probably Big Room music at its prime.
>>
I guess my loved ones are dead then
>>
In which the Frenchman who inflicted the Black Eyed Peas' "I Gotta Feeling" on a hapless America--brute! vulgarian! snailsucker! 'ho!--bids for chart success as if he needs to be more famous than he already is. All power synths and squirmy earworms, dated beats and neutered Snoop Dogg, it offends club sophisticates no less than living-room discophobes. But with four-on-the-floor dance music the nearest the actually popular pop world came to mindless rocking out in 2011, I only wish it had a few "I Gotta Feeling"s. Still, the two Nicki Minaj features come close, Taio Cruz does what he's sposed to for once, the will.i.am preachment makes its escapist statement, and neutering Snoop is fine with both me and the ASPCA. Front-loaded in this 13-track Americanski version--as a reward for their sophistication, the Europeans get to fatten up on excess instrumentals--it should slim down further by ditching the last two tracks and climaxing with the Jennifer Hudson love anthem "Night of Your Life," where it simulates the soul that elsewhere is so beside the point.
B+
>>
Admit it, you enjoyed these back in high school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4kVWCSzfK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ha5ujHnYXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao
>>
To be fair you can do a lot worse than David Guetta. He's like a maestro compared to what else is on the radio.
>>
>defend this
big room edm was (an honestly still is) a popular genre and this Guetta record had a lot of great hits.

people like it. the shit sells. just because it's popular and not the music you personally like doesn't invalidate it to a wider audience.
>>
sentimental value

>>72007437
damn, those were good times in the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWjrMTWXH28
>>
>>72005282
Go outside, get some friends, play it and you'll understand it.
>>
>>72007380
this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.