[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, anon. You don't legitimately enjoy listening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 675875679574.png (315KB, 726x627px) Image search: [Google]
675875679574.png
315KB, 726x627px
Be honest, anon. You don't legitimately enjoy listening to Sue (Or in a Season of Crime), do you really?
>>
Im a black car
>>
thing is, sues maybe my fav from the album
>>
>>72005268
he looks like a pineapple
>>
>>72005283
why did i laugh at this
>>
If Bowie released Blackstar at any other point in his life nobody would care much about it
>>
>>72005283
Ive got cars that can't be seen
>>
>>72005268
I way prefer the version he released in 2014.
He butchered the song so it would fit aesthetically with the rest of Blackstar imo
>>
File: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking_Face_Emoji.png
101KB, 640x640px
>>72005498
>releasing an album about you dying before you are even dying
>>
>>72005566
Thank you for your reply. For some people like yourself it might actually be a lot like black and white, but when you are together for a long time with children, it certainly is not so easy to say yes/no game over. I will think it over though, as some of the replies do make some sense. thank you.
>>
>>72005566
I'm just saying that if you look at the music completely out of context then it's not very interesting. You could argue that the context gives it meaning but even in context I didn't find it memorable.
>>
Bowie has a large discography, i love bowie but its not perfect, never let me down and hours are his worst albums.
A lot of people only focus on the early years, but heathen, earthling, outside are legit good, i dont care what anyone says.

Also ive come to appreciate more songs on the next day.

The song valentines day is actually about a school shooter, the video is funny, seems like a generic video, but bowie comes off as a real creep and the guitar looks like a gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4R8HTIgHUU
>>
also black star is really great, i get parts of it stuck in my head, something happend on the day he died, girl loves me, tis a pity she was a whore, i cant give everything away.
>>
>>72005498
I disagree.
People forget in the few days between Blackstar's released and Bowie's death, fan and critics were losing their minds over it.
Like, how could Bowie, this late in the game, come out with an album this good? and then a few days later we found out how
>>
>>72005673
I guess for future generations and people who learn about Bowie from now on, the release of Blackstar will probably seem beautiful and poetic. With the benefit of having the full story of Bowie from beggining to end, Blackstar should feel like an amazing way to end it. And everything has an end anyway, it's unescapable. So why would it surprise them.
But for many of us who lived through this and coexisted in a world with a living David Bowie, this whole thing was honestly shocking and gutting. It would've been really hard to keep revisiting this album if it hadn't been this damn good. And it's conforting listening to these songs and being reminded of how good peak Bowie can be. Even in those grim music videos you kinda want to look away but his performance keeps you engaged.
It's a fantastic and hypnotic album. I don't know if it's the best one of the year, but it's certainly the most impactful.
>>
>>72005498
were you even here or paying attention the week of blackstars release?
>>
>>72005268
Sue, Dollar Days and Tis A Pity are the best tracks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.