[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: albums you understand the appreciation for but couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0361.jpg (233KB, 1200x1200px)
IMG_0361.jpg
233KB, 1200x1200px
ITT: albums you understand the appreciation for but couldn't get into!
>>
File: 0KfoGPA.jpg (311KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0KfoGPA.jpg
311KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>72004321
a sensible response for once
>>
>>72004321
>!
gb2reddit
>>
most later swans albums

i'm just not angsty enough anymore
>>
marquee moon
>>
>>72004321
>!
>>
>>72004321
Give it time. If it is a good album and a worthwhile piece of art, eventually it will be applicable to your life and you'll find appreciation for it. Don't try to force feed it to yourself, but just think about it every once in a while. If it's really a great album it won't just be blacked out of your mind.
>>
>>72004688
>don't force yourself but you know force yourself
yeah no buddy
>>
>>72004321
All classical music
>>
>>72004688
Fuck off nigger. It's the furthest thing from being great. Literally music for redditors.
>>
>>72005409
It sounds ok to me, but I'm not an expert on the methods of sex traffickers. When I've met up with people to buy things from Craigslist, I just tell my sister where I'm going, and that if I don't call her back within x amount of time, she should call the police.
>>
>>72005422
Neither one of you are wrong. You're right to feel like you can say it when you want and it's your business, and he's also right to feel offended by something that offends him. But he's in the wrong for suddenly trying to police the behavior of someone he lives with. His request for you to stop it is unreasonable. If he wanted to live with someone who didn't curse, he should have specified that before he moved in and made sure he got that kind of roommate. Don't stop cursing just because he asked you to.
>>
>>72005443
I was going to say the same thing. My bro is a big brick shithouse of a man. He's as thick as he is wide. He's tall, and as a fire fighter - full of muscle. He weighs a good 340lbs. We have an Ikea couch. Never has his weight impacted any of our furniture, or his, or our parent's, or our friends', or any restaurants, or the dentist, etc, etc, etc, etc.
My guess is OP you either really don't like this woman, and are happy to fat shame her... Or, you got taken for a ride on your couch purchase. 350lbs will do jack squat to even mildly decent furniture. I call bullshit.
>>
>>72005477
So any dude that comments about the attractiveness of another man is automatically in the closet, huh? That's not ignorant at all.
Any dude that can recognize and accept that another man is handsome doesn't necessarily make him a closet homosexual, but what it does make him is confident and secure in his own sexuality.
Sounds like you need to open up your worldview and change some perceptions.
>>
File: 1476360641915.gif (982KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1476360641915.gif
982KB, 500x364px
>>72005422
>>72005443
>>72005477
>>72005493
>>
>>72005493
For what it is worth, I was a student in his class about 2 years before* we started dating.
He did not seem to cross any boundaries with me at that time, but I took his class with my ex-bf so it would be admittedly tricky.
At that time I do not think he was giving out his phone number (I do remember him asking for a volunteer to swap numbers with in case he was running late or something) but it was not at all common to text him.
We did not become facebook friends until a year later when I took a temporary job in the department and then things developed from there during my last semester.
Thank you for your other feedback. We have talked about the professional implications of all of this (removing our relationship from the equation entirely) and although he did see that some of it was too much (the instagram and snapchat) he doesnt see anything wrong with facebook.
From my side I just don't know if I will ever be ok with new 18/19/20 year old people each semester being able to see and share moments in our lives. And almost worse, I am definitely not ok with downplaying our relationship entirely either. Does that make sense?
>>
>>72005523
It's interesting how two people can read my post and have polar opposite responses.
He has not given me a reason to doubt him as a person (or I would not even be here trying to work it out) but he has given me reason to doubt that we are on the same page with boundaries and respect. Just because I do not think that he is going to cheat, does not mean that I am ok with the level of social media contact he has been having.
I honestly do not care how the girls in his class act. He is an attractive guy and he is going to get attention. My concern is that he is handling it in a way that isn't going to lead to any professional problems or situations that are going to make me feel disrespected.
>>
>>
>>72004321
>!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.