[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't all the tracks on this album be as good as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: folder.jpg (825KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
825KB, 1000x1000px
Why can't all the tracks on this album be as good as Siberian Khatru?
>>
>>71998118
literally the worst track
>>
>>71998118
that's like my fav prog rock song in general

i won't forget randomly taking CD's from my mom when i was 12 to check them out and hearing Siberian Khatru for the first time
>>
>>71998521
fpbp
>>
>>71998521
>>71998724
What's the matter? Are the lyrics not nonsensical enough for you, the instruments not masturbatory enough?
>>
>>71998118
Title track's way better but yeah, And You and I is super overrated
>>
>>71998909
Meh. I personally like Siberian Khatru because the guitar and bass are way tighter on this track compared to the others. The lyrics are also delivered with way more conviction, IMO.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (674KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
674KB, 1000x1000px
This is the better album btw
>>
>>72000122
>Half of the songs are just random bullshit the members threw on an already short album
>Not even going to comment on the fucking Cans cover
Good album, but not better than CTTE
>>
CTTE > Siberian Khatru > And You And I
>>
>>71998909
>>72001660
this
>>
best album coming through, fucking plebs
>>
>>71998118
Everything after the title track is an afterthought. The title track of this album is everything.
>>
>>72001660
>>71998909
DELETE

AND YOU AND I IS GOAT
>>
>>72001660
Accurate

>>72002101
Self-titled is the better of their first 2 albums
>>
I GET UP
>>
>>71998909
>And You and I is super overrated
Yeah. I'm torn between whether I prefer the title track or Siberian Khatru, though.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.