[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /mu/, why is it always the people with the absolute shittiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0004.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0004.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Dear /mu/, why is it always the people with the absolute shittiest taste that feel the need to play their music out loud in a public space?
>>
>>71992297
Because people with good taste are self aware
>>
>>71992297
Like what. What music has got you so angry you had to remember that harrowing experience phoneposter?
>>
Because they're extroverted and confident people who surround themselves with non-judgemental norms
>>
>>71992379
Not remembering, it's happening as we speak. My coworkers don't seem to have a sense of common decency, and when I ask them to stop, they take it personally.

Also, not what I'd call harrowing, just deeply annoying.
>>
>>71992458
Just play your Mongolian ambient vaporwave, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. If not, then they are true plebs.
>>
>>71992492
You're fucking with him, but I can see where he's coming from. You can't go somewhere else and you can't really tell them to stop - it's a social blunder (unless you're higher value I guess... or you really don't give a shit)
>>
>>71992724
He's at work with coworkers. If he's too much of a pussy to tell them to turn it off then he shouldn't come here to bitch about it.

My coworkers put the radio on all the time and I turn it off when I'm working in the same room with them. They don't complain or see it as a personal insult.
>>
lol ok thanks for ur post
>>
>>71992816
Your coworkers may not, but mine do, and as I previously said, I have asked them to stop, and they got pissy. I have to spend hours in close proximity with these people, I'd rather not have them actively hating my guts.
>>
>>71992960
Then get some headphones. Big over ear ones so they know you are wearing them and can feel the FUCK YOU NESS resonating from them.
>>
I had neighbors who played really loud metal, so I pointed my speakers outside and blasted the Nutshack theme (this was a while ago). It worked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.