[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it harder to play Through the Fire and Flames PERFECTLY in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: SO FAR AWAAAAY.png (41KB, 600x700px)
SO FAR AWAAAAY.png
41KB, 600x700px
Is it harder to play Through the Fire and Flames PERFECTLY in guitar hero or in real life?
>>
doesn't matter, shit song and shit band
>>
>>71988849
t. fun-hating /mu/ drone
>>
>>71988866
dragonforce aren't fun
at all

crythunder is their only good song
>>
>>71988866
A true /mu/drone would love DragonForce
>>
>>71988849
Excuse me, did I ask for your fucking opinion on the band and song? Did I myself give an opinion on the band and song? Or did you actually think anyone in this thread came here to discuss the actual musical merit of the band and song? I asked about the technical difficulty and it's comparison to the difficulty of playing it in a fucking rhythm game. Are you fucking serious right now? Imagine going through nine months of pregnancy to have a kid who just goes around shitting out his unwanted input on anything he wants, and does nothing productive to further the conversation. That's you, mate. That's what your mum went though. I bet she's fucking proud of you. Jesus fuck
>>
guitar hero
not a doubt in my mind
>>
>>71988923
I like Dragonforce :D Dont know the thing you are asking to though, but I dropped by to say hello.
>>
File: 17458443.jpg (8KB, 261x223px) Image search: [Google]
17458443.jpg
8KB, 261x223px
>>71988923
hey now stop crying, you'll understand when you grow up
>>
>>71989055
(pic related is you when writing that post)
>>
>>71988923
I can only hope this is pasta.
>>
>>71989105
It's not, I typed it :)
>>
>>71989366
Its a new copypasta now
>>
>>71988911
>A true /mu/drone would love DragonForce
You're still living in the past gramps, Dragonforce has been dead to /mu/ for years.
>>
>>71988849
>TFW through the fire and flames is Dragon force's only enjoyable song
>>
>>71988818
Aren't Dragonforce notorious for fucking up live? There's probably some studio trickery going on in the studio version of the song.
>>
>>71988818
Why would you want to play it properly in real life? Put your own spin on it instead.
>>
>>71988923
savage xD
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.