[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever fully unfuck his shit? Like FULLY unfuck it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MarilynManson09.jpg (37KB, 423x644px) Image search: [Google]
MarilynManson09.jpg
37KB, 423x644px
Will he ever fully unfuck his shit?

Like FULLY unfuck it?

I'm listening to the Smells like Children compilation right now and while it's widely regarded as one of his worst early works, it's still fucking impressive compared to the pale emperor.

(I'm using an old pic to keep entry-level trentposters away)
>>
>>71988120
He relied too hard on his shock value. When people stopped giving a shit about that he was dead
>>
I don't see why not... maybe he could go to therapy, work out the issues with his family, make peace with those that call him a devil worshiper, buy some real-estate and send his kids to college/retire if he has kids
>>
all it takes is a public meltdown / rehab check-in and about 6 months and your career gets an adrenaline shot
>>
>>71988157
You can't deny that his early records sound great regardless of shock value. So clearly he at least needs to surround himself with good guitarists.

>>71988158
No, Trent, that doesn't count as unfucking your shit, from an artistic standpoint it's actually a sign of decay.
>>
>>71988189
I mean sure, if you treat artists as a piggy bank to be smashed open and collect the cash
>>
>>71988210
That's a funny thing to read coming from a giant sellout like yourself, Trent.
>>
>>71988210

sounds like a good concept for an album Manson could make
>>
>>71988224
I'm not a sellout, nothing wrong with making money...

>>71988230
Sounds literally painful
>>
>>71988230
yeah, he vaguely touched upon that theme in Mechanical Animals but now that he's got the washed-up rockstar status he can add extra insight and cynicism to it.
>>
>>71988257
No but there is something wrong about shaving your mustache and cutting off your hair, and forgetting how to make rock music (or synthpop for that matter) all for the sake of money.
>>
File: 1686144-chiki1b.jpg (11KB, 250x343px) Image search: [Google]
1686144-chiki1b.jpg
11KB, 250x343px
>>71988280
Not really, you can always do it as a hobby.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.