[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I stop listening to music from my youth? Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490818071936.jpg (843KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490818071936.jpg
843KB, 1920x1280px
Why can't I stop listening to music from my youth? Is this normal or am I cursed?
>>
Woah, Chloe Moretz looks like that?!
>>
>>71986892
Don't mess with her, she'll pin you down and do things to you against your will.
>>
>that pic
holy SHIT
>>
>>71985832
it's normal stupid
you like music from back when life didn't suck
>>
ZA WARUDO
>>
>>71985832
Nostalgia is normal.
I was doing it too much myself, so I've set myself the task of 99% of the time only listen to music released 2016 onwards.
Found some new bands that I didn't know existed that make great music.
>>
Nothing wrong with that.

I'm enjoying some Coldplay right this moment f.e.
>>
>>71985832
Why do I feel the need to look over my shoulders when looking at this image
Is it cursed?
>>
>>71988653
No, seems native and American to me in production.... The Photoshop doesn't look too good, but I just noticed holy shit it's not even real
>>
>>71985832
This but on an entirely different level. I listened to The Wall for the first time on Sunday. For a few months I've been afraid of Pink Floyd since a friend of mine had me listen to dsotm on a 2 tab acid trip. The album made me extremely paranoid, I thought it was seeing into my mind and threatening me with my most existential fears. For a while after the trip I felt like a paranoid schizophrenic and only recently I realized that I didn't have anything to fear after talking to my Mom about The Wall, which is her favorite album. I told her I felt a weird connection with it and she told me that everyone does. I tell myself I'm better now but I still don't understand why happiness seems so far out of reach.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.