[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so apparently there has been a leak of the new k dot album.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
so apparently there has been a leak of the new k dot album.

title is apparently 'truth or consequence'

anyone got link?????
>>
>>71985466
>so apparently there has been a leak of the new k dot album.
[citation needed]

it obviously hasn't leaked, you'll know when it's out when twitter blows up
>>
>>71985493
nigga you want me to reference reddit??
>>
>>71985588
reference whatever you want

it's obviously not leaked, or else there'd be links everywhere already
>>
I have it. I'm willingly to leak one song and one song only

All I ask is for you to write a 300 word post telling me why you deserve to hear this new song.

Thanke
>>
Someone post the tracklist
>>
>>71985588
yes please link to wherever you read that on reddit.
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 225x225px
Another day another all shill Kendrick thread.
>>
>>71985958
Discussing possible leaks is shilling? you do know that piracy doesn't net the artist any money right? Is this not the opposite of shilling?
>>
>>71986091
if you think there's been a leak, presumably there's a website that is making that claim

if that website doesn't have a link to the leak, it's obviously not leaked
>>
>>71986134
I never said it was.
>>
>>71985958
paranoid rightie
>>
>>71985466
Actually Truth Or Consequences would make sense.
>>
the album will be called "the Only Child". throughout the whole thing Kendrick will drop religious metaphores and imagery and comparing himself with Jesus aka the only child. Hence the Last Supper scene in his last video.
>>
>>71985958
Shut up. I don't even care about Kendrick that much but it's so annoying to see someone complaining every time anyone has a fucking discussion on here. People like you are always unhappy because you can't keep a positive attitude about anything
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.