[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is no one gonna mention that his latest single is the most blatant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kendrick LAME ar.jpg (13KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
kendrick LAME ar.jpg
13KB, 220x287px
Is no one gonna mention that his latest single is the most blatant kendrick lamar rip off of the year
>>
>>71980798
Not really, it's pretty personal, the plight of being black and white(mostly white in appearance) is something only logic can rap about really.

Maybe a few technical similarities to one of kendricks many flows, but for the most part, it's all logic.
>>
>>71980798
>tfw used to really enjoy his music before he got signed, his mixtape 1,2,3 days from 2010 onwards.
>>
>>71980798
he's literally said he doesn't giva fuck. if he hears a kendrick song and feels like making a kendrick sounding song, hes gonna do it. if he wants to sound like future for the the song after that, hes gonna do that too. literal no fucks given making millions of dollars copying people lol.
>>
>>71981057
source?
>>
>>71981145
some interview like hot97 i think.
>>
>>71981145
Right here senpai
4:15ish

https://youtu.be/JJTyF79qgIE?t=252
>>
>>71980798
the flow from this song is the same from alright
>>
>>71980798
>no link

not gonna listen lul
>>
>>71980798
His whole album was a ripoff of GKMC, and I hate Kendrick.
>>
>>71980798
I love logic and his music to death, but he is a student of the game. Logic studies the greats of before and even now and he applies what he learns from people around him as opposed to being more inovative. I don't have a problem with it, because the people he is learning from are people who are good rappers, but it somewhat puts him in a position for me where I know he will never be one of the greatest of all times or even close, but his music is still decent. He is the kind of rapper that gets suggested on the sense of "hey bro if you like Kendrick you will like logic" "hey bro if you like j Cole you will like logic try him out" I also feel like he clings to his "being mixed" struggle a little too much, similar how Eminem kinda got stale for me because he ran out of stories to tell that wasn't already told in another song. When you run out of songs to share your struggles with, that's when you just make music to showcase your lyricism
>>
>>71982312
True on that "mixed" struggle thing, it hards to be taken seriously when you make race a big thing. Darkies won't take you seriously, and crackers will crack on you for rapping
>>
>>71981678
based
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.