[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't remember them dying at such a young age. Pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1*MFAWB_emNljzmM-zEi9h8Q.jpg (177KB, 1200x894px) Image search: [Google]
1*MFAWB_emNljzmM-zEi9h8Q.jpg
177KB, 1200x894px
I don't remember them dying at such a young age. Pretty crazy how accomplished they were considering their age.

Are there any other hip-hop artists who put out two consecutive GOAT albums (Ready to Die, Life After Death/Me Against the World, All Eyez on Me) by the time they were 25?
>>
Had Big L never been killed, he'd be the greatest rapper of all time right now.
>>
>All Eyes on Me
>GOAT
That album was like half filler.
>>
>>71975084
Tupac was really an important figure.

BIG was a pretty good rapper.

No comparison between the two,
>>
>>71975243
correction; BEST rapper. was listening to Niggas Bleed earlier today, I don't know anyone that could be so effortless and natural.
>>
>>71975618
Big was just a rapper.

Pac was more than that, which why he was persecuted and harassed his whole life.
>>
>>71975663
He was a belligerent and violent criminal too, that might have had something to do with that.
>>
>>71975729
Please. He did what exactly? The rape he was framed for by the JDL?
>>
>>71975217
I DONT UNDERSTAND IT
>>
>>71975754
He was shot in revenge for beating a guy up, for instance.
>>
>>71976114
Kek. He was shot by professional assassins. And the dude who got stomped was most likely in on it.
>>
>>71976114
>He was shot in revenge for beating a guy up

Being this naive. Wew
>>
>>71976180
Correct. These plebs probably still think that Suge was the bad guy and Dre was the good guy.
>>
>>71975084
Life After Death is shit, at most 60% finished. Could've been good, but Biggie died and Puffy wanted to get that post-death money so he released the album unfinished right after Biggie's death.
>>
>>71977558
It was slated for an October release when Biggie was alive, Halloween 1996 if I'm thinking correctly.

It was delayed because of Pac's death.
>>
>>71975084
Kendrick lamar.
>>
>>71977644
Pushed back or not, it's not a finished album in terms of quality. Maybe Puffy thought it was finished, but Puffy doesn't know shit about rap. Ready To Die was great, Life After Death is mediocre and overrated.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.