[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /mu/ feel about ween? took me a bit of time to get really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Ween-PureGuava.jpg (33KB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ween-PureGuava.jpg
33KB, 303x300px
how does /mu/ feel about ween? took me a bit of time to get really into them but they are for sure my favorite band at the moment.
>>
I don't really have a solid favorite bands list, but if I did Ween would be top 5 easily. Even their boring safe sell-out material (White Pepper and Quebec) is still great.
>>
one of my favourite bands desu, would highly recommend listening to some of their live albums if you haven't already
>>
>>71973488
One of the greatest bands of all time.
>>
Pure Guava is the greatest album ever made.
>>
>>71973488
I really can't get into them.
>>
>>71973488
we have a ween thread like every other day but i love 'em
>>
I only discovered them a few months ago but they're my favorite band of all time.

The Pod and Pure Guava are both 10/10
>>
>>71973518
I agree totally, but I do think White Pepper and Quebec are pretty good, if a little underwhelming.
>>
>>71973518
but quebec has the fucked jam on it which is pretty far from safe
>>
>>71976047
That song really isn't that weird.
>>
This band is quickly turning into meme status here. They ain't that great faggots.
>>
>>71976320
>They ain't that great
they are tho
>>
>>71976320
if any band deserves to be meme status it's ween. They're talented and funny, and deserve to be noticed.

The same cannot be said for most of /mu/core.
>>
>>71976320
GodWeenSatan and Chocolate and Cheese have been discussed and hailed as great albums for YEARS

even The Mollusk, while considered their "safest" and most accessable album is pretty favored on /mu/, even before the Ocean Man memes that started this year.
>>
File: 1489354312542.jpg (21KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489354312542.jpg
21KB, 480x640px
The Pod is the 2nd best album and Pure Guava is the best album
>>
Meme band, but really gud. You have prog in some areas, and Tried and True legit sounds like a David Bowie song.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.