[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

why is nobody talking about the rap album of the year? >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Cover.jpg (375KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
375KB, 1500x1500px
why is nobody talking about the rap album of the year?
>All Amerikkkan Idol
>He's 22

http://www.streamalbums.com/albums/joey-badass-all-amerikkkan-badass
>>
>>71966206
Cause it's super average, i like the ending though,

Real. real. real. soon.
>>
>>71966245
I think that's all he needs, it's generally going to be well received, and some people will adore some will merely enjoy it, but that ending is going to make headlines come Friday.
>>
>>71966206
>>He's 22
bitch looking like my grandma! GAHAHA *nigger wheeze, snort, and laugh*
>>
not my favourite this year, but can't say a bad thing about it. didn't lose his style just slightly changed his message and matured. solid follow up.

trump v badm0n outside the white house on 420
>>
>>71966278
if your grandma was as rich as this kid id fuck her
>>
>>71966206
The lyrics of the single are super stupid. Watching all these rappers try to be Jedi Mind Tricks all of a sudden is embarrassing.
>>
>>71966297
>not enough "skrrts" or "yuh"
>>
>>71966310
No it's just the cringy attempts at political rap when the rapper itself probably doesn't know if Nixon was a dem or a republican.
>>
>>71966206
>22
>black
its gonna be shittt
>>
>>71966331
it's a fair point taking consideration his age, but we don't need to know history to now if something's right or wrong. he's rapping what he feels and he might feel naive looking back when he's older, but I'd say this is one the best rap messages of the past 5 years
>>
>>71966331

h-he was republican r-right?
>>
>>71966342
What message? They whitey want to kill me so I kill the whitey?
>>
>>71966339
nice try, Trump, hurry up with the reply track
>>
>>71966351
did you even listen? its saying racism and religion is becoming an orchestrated civil war of the people intended for control
>>
Thought it was pretty average and the message was so obvious and half asses/ fake deep. Just typical anti trump and black struggle raps. I havnt been to excited about anything hes done since 1999
>>
>>71966206
Rap is so cringe. For real.
>>
>>71966377
do you like indie music
>>
>>71966358
Yes, that would be a great message and a great song if Joey didn't take the further step and make an extremely divisive video, the Trump name drop and the three Ks he loves so much.
>>
>>71966396
wrong song mate, land of the free is admittedly quite radio and general, but we're talking about Amerikkkan Idol, listen from 2:30
>>
>>71966396
Trump isn't that great, granted Clinton wouldve been worse. And the KKK is a good representation of how the black community feel living there, even the whites view the US govt as an overlord leader, where the rich are the "whites" and anyone else are the minority.

Also, Ice Cube did the KKK thing, no one calls him out for it.
>>
>>71966466
this, people are just scared of taking it seriously in this day and age.
>>
>>71966443
Still, I stand by what I said. Land Of The Free is enough to not want to listen to the album.
>>71966466
>Trump isn't that great, granted Clinton wouldve been worse.
Agree
>And the KKK is a good representation of how the black community feel living there
Lmao. That's because a great deal of them suffer from the victim syndrome white simultaneously cheering on bandits who attack Trump supporters.
>anyone else are the minority.
That's because they are.
>>
>>71966498
that is fair enough sir, the lead singles need to do that. Although, you wouldn't regret it if you only listened to the last verse.
>>
>>71966466
>Clinton wouldve been worse
how?
>>
>>71966537
just her arrogant face, shes just a puppet for bill, and hes controlling him with his dick. dick puppet nazi.
>>
>>71966483
very interesting point... I don't necessarily agree but I can see what you mean
>>
>>71966537
Lol, how the fuck is the SJW not worse? Spend tax money on wars and overall bullshit OUTSIDE of the US, rather than bettering it from the inside like Trump[, despite him being a massive fucking cuck for Russia.

Better than Russia wanting to nuke you for Clinton.
>>
>>71966636
When Trump came into office, American military became more active in Syria so idk. Maybe he won't start any new wars at least.
However, he's doing the same thing the US has been doing for many years - giving war machinery and guns to various forces in the Middle East. This time it's the Kurds that are receiving this aid. Wonder if 10 years down the road Trump will be blamed for the Kurd-Turkish war or something just like Obama is blamed for ISIS
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.