[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"no matter the genre, there's always potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1489694255651.png (622KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1489694255651.png
622KB, 1280x956px
>"no matter the genre, there's always potential for good music to be made from it"
prove this to be true
prove this to me, /mu/

picunrelated
>>
>>71965740
That's just the excuse plebs use when you point out their favorite genre is fuckawful.
>>
>>71965763
like electro-swing, crunkcore and rap
>>
>>71965770
*and metal
>>
>>71965782
*and edm
>>
>>71965782
*and reggaeton
>>
excellent songwriting, virtuosity, good lyricism, perfectly appropriate production, these things are compatible with any genre
just because you hate a genre's aesthetics or harmonic structure doesn't mean there isn't potential for well-executed and -written music
>>
>>71965782
*and punk
>>
>>71965782
*and techno
>>
>>71965799
show me one good cloudrap song
>>
>>71965843
i don't know any

you did say potential
>>
>>71965770
Listen To "Christus & Blitz" by yung hurn, that's German but the fact that you can't understand it might make you like it more
>>
>>71965843
"Lennon 2" - dat adam
>>
>>71965740
You can't prove potential, anon.
That's like saying
>"we always have the potential to make a portal device to transport us to Titan in an instant"
It's technically true, but it isn't provable, yet.
>>
>>71966452
>>71965740
Also, for clarification, are you looking for a good song of EVERY GENRE?
Because I can find a few of the bad ones if you want, give me a list of genres you've never heard good songs of and I might help.
>>
>>71965740
>>71966463
I would like to hear a good crunkcore song. I'm not trying to say it is impossible, but I've never heard one
>>
>>71965770
*and 90's rock
>>
Neither, actually.
>>
>>71965843
The entirety of Cloudeaded
>>
>>71965740
If we apply the rules of quantum physics the percentual chance of any genre being good is very high relative to much more enigmatic things like teleportation.
Therefore we can safely assume that you can make good music with any genre.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.