[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M LOSING STATUS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL I USED TO THINK THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: MI0003380206.jpg (175KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003380206.jpg
175KB, 1080x1080px
I'M LOSING STATUS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL
I USED TO THINK THAT IT WAS MY SCHOOOOOOOOOL
>>
File: graduation.jpg (21KB, 358x443px) Image search: [Google]
graduation.jpg
21KB, 358x443px
>>
THE OTHER NIGHT WE PAINTED POSTERS
WE PLAYED SOME RECORDS BY THE COASTERS..........
>>
>>71961798
PLASTIC PEOPLE!
OH BABY YOU'RE SUCH A DRAG!

This album is so fucking good it's not even funny.
>>
>>71961851
>WAH WAH WAH WAH

>>71961874
best zappa album
>>
>>71961874
I thought it was hilarious!
>>
>>71961903
it's definitely one of his more quotable releases

>ladies and gentlemen, the president of the united states!
>DOOT DOOT DOOT... DOOT DOOT
>>
>>71961891
>best zappa album
>not Sheik Yerbouti
>not appreciating the best zappa song that is Yo Mama
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>71961996
aw come on, sheik is great for mid-career zappa but there's too much a focus on the humor, not enough on the music. musically it's probably the best mid-career album, but it can't top his work with the mothers.
>>
>Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read.
>>
It's one of the most exciting things that's ever happened to me. You know, every time I think about how lucky I am to be in the rock & roll industry, it's SO exciting. You know, when I first got into the rock & roll business I could barely even play the changes to this song on my, on my guitar. But now I'm very proficient at it, I can play the guitar, I can strum it rhythmically, I can sing along with my guitar as I strum. I can strum, sing, dance, I can make merry fun all over the stage. And you know, it's so wonderful to . . . It's wonderful to feel that I'm doing something for the kids, because I know that the kids and their music are where it's at. The youth of America today is so wonderful . . . And I'm proud to be a part of this gigantic mass deception. I hope she sees me twirling, yes . . . I hope she sees me dancing and twirling, I will say: "Hello, dolly!" Is the song over?
>>
BROWN SHOES
DON'T MAKE IT
>>
*holst's reference in pumpkin jam*
>>
>>71962656
if she were my daughter i'd...
>>
>>71962687
what would you do daddy?
>>
>>71962694
IF SHE WERE MY DAUGHTER I'D...
>>
>>71962748
w-what would you do daddy?
>>
>>71962819
SMOTHER MY DAUGHTER IN CHOCOLATE SYRUP
AND BOOGIE TILL THE COWS COME HOME
>>
>>71962855
ohhh baby
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.