[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

never been to a show alone before but clipping are playing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1607.jpg (233KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1607.jpg
233KB, 900x900px
never been to a show alone before but clipping are playing in Orlando tonight and none of my friends can go. should i suck up my social anxiety and go anyways?
>>
Ye-
>>
not if you're not going to enjoy it. I don't know what dealing with social anxiety is like but as a dude who's gotten accustomed to going alone it can still be a stressful deal being in that kind of environment without a fall back posse

that said it'd be a shame not to go see live music when you have the chance.
>>
You're a faggot if you only go to concerts with others, and this is coming from someone with social anxiety.

Just lean against the speakers and no one will get too close to you. It's not that bad.
>>
>>71955585
Yes. Seen them solo myself, go and have fun
>>
fuck it im just gonna get drunk and try to not give a shit. don't wanna pass them up
>>
>>71955990
atta boy. maybe i'll get drunk too
>>
>>71955990
Have fun dude, get tipsy, you might even make a few friends. It's happened to me more than once.
>>
>>71955990
itll be great, i went to a few random shows for free when i was writing for the school paper, they were fun, its cool to go and not care about anyone there but the performers
>>
>>71955585
Just ignore the crowd and watch the show.
>>
Definitely go man, I saw them in ATX and they were great. Just get earplugs because their production will fuck you up
>>
Go go go go go go go. You might be uncomfortable for a while but don't let that stop you. Life is to short for what-ifs.
>>
no they suck
>>
I saw them open for The Flaming Lips last month and it was a very good set, from both bands. Had a great time would recommend.

Only concert I've ever been to alone was NMH but I'm glad I went. Was definitely worth it to see them.
>>
real talk Taking Off on that album is so good
>>
>>71955585
I saw them headline on Saturday at a 150 person venue, it was awesome
>>
let us know how they are
>>
>>71955585
all you gotta do is jump up and down and the anxiety will disappear
>>
Concerts are overrated. And I can only imagine what an audience of Clipping fans would look like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.