[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In an alternate universe, Mike Love drops so much acid it destroys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: goodvibes.jpg (80KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
goodvibes.jpg
80KB, 500x468px
In an alternate universe, Mike Love drops so much acid it destroys his ego, sees the errors of his ways, tries really hard and succeeds in being Brian Wilson's biggest help during the ascension of his mental issues, helping him overcome his troubles, helps him finish SMiLE and continues competing with The Beatles and ultimately comes out the winner, with the Love/Wilson songwriting duo becoming the most succesful of all time, beating even Lennon/McCartney on the way and earns Love absolute legend and good guy status.
>>
>>71945195

Bad fantasy

I kinda wish this happened though..
>>
HEY
>>
>>71945195
>In an alternate universe, Brian Wilson drops a little less acid
that's what screwed up SMiLE and basically the rest of Brian's adult life.
>>
>>71945241
Too bad there was literally no damage reduction concerning psychedelic drugs in the 60s. I heard people just dropped a shitload of acid all the time.
>>
>>71945329
Also they were naive kids at the time. The shit didn't mess with him hard until 1965. He created his first acid inspired album with Party. Smile was supposed to feel like an acid trip and be really appealing to be on it, and as someone who listened to it while on acid, he got it damn right. Shamed it basically fried him. Good thing people got smarter about it with time. Too bad I think FJM might be next if he keeps up this micro dosing stuff.
>>
>>71945441
If this shit wasn't retardedly illegal as fuck we could at least experiment and discover the true effects for microdosing for example.
>>
File: Mike Love on mu.png (445KB, 964x784px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Love on mu.png
445KB, 964x784px
>Mike does too much acid
>Destroys his ego and realizes he has no talent
>Ends up becoming a Gardener for a California Holiday retreat
>Labels his profession as the "Natural Caretaker of the Shangri La Ascension"
>>
>>71945513
Even better desu
>>
Mike Love once told me about an experience he had while he was with the Maharishi. He said he was mediating and could feel a knife slowly entering and passing through his body. He has a particular phobia of knives so this was particularly troubling to him, but he said he made the decision to just let it pass through him, to "Let It Be", he joked.

He explained to me that after it was all over he came to the conclusion that the experience was because in a past life he was some kind of warrior in Europe, and that was killed in battle with a sword.

Thought I'd share.
>>
>>71945513
Didn't Brian say Mike had the most beautiful voice in the Beach Boys?
>>
>>71945595
My sides
>>
>>71945595
Sometimes you gotta compliment the retard
>>
>>71945595
Personally, I like Mike's voice when he sings in a lower register, his naturally nasally sound makes those notes clear. That's why his voice works so well on Good Vibrations. Carl had the best voice with Brian behind him.
>>
>>71945595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QGlQCnGpuU
>>
>>71945690
fucking KEK
>>
>>71945690
Holy shit hahahah
>>
>>71945687
Same. Does Mike sing those extremely low notes during the Smile Sessions Vega-Tables second chorus or is it a guest musician? Anybody know?
>>
>>71945690
This is why Brian is the best Beach Boy.
>>
>>71945728
It's probably either him or Al. I don't remember off the top of my head. I love Al's voice during the large harmonies because he fills out the sound so well.
>>
>>71945756
Al is amazing but I had no idea he could sing so low (if it's him in this case).
>>
>>71945767
He's probably the most versatile member. If not him then Bruce or Carl. But I think that it's Mike doing the low part.
>>
>>71945195
Epic fanfic, breh.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.