[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No AABA thread? Leaked yesterday and it's better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: JoeyAABA.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
JoeyAABA.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
No AABA thread? Leaked yesterday and it's better than expected. Thoughts?
>>
bump
>>
downloaded it yesterday but didnt listen to much of it. Legendary is a good track, very interesting beat. This album is a little more production based than I thought, it is also a bit more mellow in comparison to how gritty his last album was. Favorite tracks I need to listen to?
>>
I enjoyed some songs like Ring the Alarm and Rockabye but those are more in the old style of Joey. I don't like the new direction he's taking with his music to be honest. The political commentary was very shallow and uninteresting, as well as the non-aggressive and positive tracks here. He had so much potential but it doesn't shine here. I think B4DA$$ was his prime and it's all downhill from there.
>>
>>71939420
IMO he is taking the things that made him unique and throwing them out the window...I felt like B4DA$$ was almost like gangsta/90s era rap which isn't really popular/well done anymore. This new project really just sounds like Views with better rapping.
>>
File: 6161577.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6161577.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>last album is best album
>>
I'm listening to it currently and listened to it once earlier.

Initial reactions are a lack of catchy hooks or distinctly unique tracks. This is not necessarily a bad thing if the lyricism is good. I haven't listened in the best circumstances yet so I haven't listened to closely to lyrics.

I think Devastated is a good song though and Land of the Free was okay.

I'll probably update my opinions at some point because Joey's one of my favorite rappers now and I'm always looking forward to what he's up to.
>>
>>71939491
Get out.
>>
He set he bar real high with B4.DA.$$. I don't think this one surpassed it.
>>
File: fjkddksf[1].jpg (73KB, 669x501px) Image search: [Google]
fjkddksf[1].jpg
73KB, 669x501px
The beats got a lot of 93 til Infinity vibes
>>
>>71939351
My personal favorites are For My People and Super Predator
>>
https://mega.nz/#!VN0FRYCI!fcTuQs1Qb_nxpGIOWjEjI3paC3ibaR61ZoO8MoB8tR0
>>
>>71940345
it helps the archive if you write Joey Bada$$ - All-Amerikkkan Bada$$ with that.

Is that link mp3 or m4a?
>>
>>71940345
>Joey Bada$$ - All-Amerikkkan Bada$$, mp3 320 kbps, zippyshare mediafire
https://mega.nz/#!VN0FRYCI!fcTuQs1Qb_nxpGIOWjEjI3paC3ibaR61ZoO8MoB8tR0
here dork
>>
Temptation is probably the worst song I've heard so far this year. Good job Joey!
>>
good album but not much of a step up from his previous projects.
>>
>>71941224
I thought that track was pretty good. The beat goes
>>
I fucking hate the first half. It's decent starting from the schoolboy q song but overall it is very disappointing

What the fuck are you doing joey
>>
Where's the leak???
>>
File: juststop.png (857KB, 875x711px) Image search: [Google]
juststop.png
857KB, 875x711px
>>71942387
>>
>Nowadays they're hanging us
>by a different tree
>branches of the government
>I can name all three
>judicial, legislative, and executive

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71942613
the government is disabling blacks in society in a metaphorical sense not in a literal way
>>
>>71943516
can you make out the lines that follow that quote?
>>
>>71943535
Lock your pops away trap your moms and next of kins
It's all consecutive
I'm just trying to break the cycle
I wonder if I'll do it all before they take my life, yo
>>
>>71943809
I think this one is talking about the institutionalization of blacks and how it continues on for generations and that he wants to stop that cycle
>>
>>71943809
I couldn't hear "lock your pops away" for the life of me

makes a lot more sense now, thanks
>>
>>71938567
Is it a Black Lives Natter album like many assumed?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.