[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is likeable >not a feminist >young and sexy >makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Lana-Del-Rey.jpg (817KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Lana-Del-Rey.jpg
817KB, 1996x3000px
>is likeable
>not a feminist
>young and sexy
>makes unique and interesting music
>literally 10/10 voice
>not the best but definitely a good songwriter
>has passion unlike other mainstream hacks
>funny and cute yet can be dark and is able to hold an interesting and intelligent conversation
>did i say she's 10/10?

How can ANY other female artist LITERALLY compete. Just how?
>>
by being talented
>>
>>71937550
fpbp
>>
>>71937550
/thread
>>
>>71937550
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>71937522

have a female artist that doesn't use plastic surgery
>>
File: MYTHIC.jpg (37KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
MYTHIC.jpg
37KB, 400x284px
I love Lana, but these girls are badass
>>
>>71937607
>b-b-b-but muh plastic surgery

She was beautiful before, she was beautiful after and she is beautiful now. It also has nothing to do with her being the most talented female singer at the moment.
>>
>>71937550
>>71937554
>>71937554
>>71937581
Pathetic samefagging on display here
>>
>>71937607
i don't like lana but what does plastic surgery have to do with her music?
>>
>>71937522
>trust no one
wew
>>
>>71937522
>is likeable
arguable
>not a feminist
as literally no bearing on her music to me, as i am not a reddit-going manchild
>young and sexy
she's not looking so young in that photo, op
>makes unique and interesting music
she did something somewhat compelling on her first album, then she did the exact same for the subsequent ones only arguably more watered down
>literally 10/10 voice
disagree. she sounds passionless to me
>not the best but definitely a good songwriter
her songwriting is not bad, ill give her that
>has passion unlike other mainstream hacks
disagree, and your inclusion of 'other mainstream hacks' says a lot about your edgy contrarian nature (and probably why you like lana so much)
>funny and cute yet can be dark and is able to hold an interesting and intelligent conversation
any interview with her ive seen just consists of her trying to act moody and smart but just coming off as vapid. maybe she's gotten better since i saw any interviews with her
>did i say she's 10/10?
also disagree, she's probably a 7/10 max for me
>>
File: press_soapskin_c_Anja-Plaschg1.jpg (1MB, 1338x1972px) Image search: [Google]
press_soapskin_c_Anja-Plaschg1.jpg
1MB, 1338x1972px
>>71937522
excuse me while a post an entirely superior female artist
>>
>>71938245
Gotta agree with that
>>
>>71938109
It symbolizes the manufactured creation that is "Lana Del Rey". It is plastic surgery personified.
>>
>>71937729
maybe just accept that nobody with taste likes anal del daddy issues
>>
What's up with her satanism can someone redpill me on that?

Huge turn off for me desu
>>
>>71938245
She's not that good and she won't ever release a new album ever again so.
>>
>>71937522

She's not even better than Bjork the fuck you talking about
>>
>>71938965
It's edgy, The kids these days are into that kinda stuff. She's not actually a satanist, it's only part of her show.
>>
File: hiromi.jpg (137KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
hiromi.jpg
137KB, 600x461px
>>71937522
How come in the west these cheap plastic whores are considered good artists by female standards?
>>
>>71937615
Who?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.