[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily fucking reminder that /mu/ is absolutely full of cancerous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Studio-2-079.jpg (109KB, 1247x780px) Image search: [Google]
Studio-2-079.jpg
109KB, 1247x780px
Daily fucking reminder that /mu/ is absolutely full of cancerous shit up to 99 fucking percent,
literraly all the music being forced 24/7 by ''maymay le oldfag'' faggots is shit, don't fall for the shitty trick
when some album appears billion times per sec subcunciosly you memorise it. Posts with the real good music die instantly, there's officially no good music on /mu/, never listen to that kpop and kid shit, don't ruin your taste and ears.
I really hope someday it will all change, we'll be sharing good music, new music, that gives us new impressions, new feelings, just like it was before, when you'd accidentally hear some sweet tune and fall in love with it, this is the purpose of this board, sharing this beautiful experience. Music is not a product, it's a sacred thing, if you'll force it like a fucking tv ad, it'll loose its beauty and power, even if it's the greatest song on the entire planet. rip
>>
>>71936164
>taking music THIS seriously

its just entertainment. all of it.
>>
File: 1444917266461.jpg (30KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
1444917266461.jpg
30KB, 400x289px
>>
>>71936164
I want to run my dingus up her bum
>>
i dont really care much about music desu

its just something to put on while browsing /mu/
>>
reminder that you're a sad sac, a real big boy finds his own music, and shares when it's worth being shared, doesn't care who listens or not because it's their loss or their gain no his
>>
>>71936258
>falling for the "if its good, it needs to be shared" meme

heh heh when u get old like me kiddo, you'll learn keep everything to yourself....well see u around
*fades into the mist*
>>
>>>/mtv/
>>
>>71936164
fuck those kpop threads
>>
>>71936304
Word. I'm not much of a music sharer either but I like the discussion when it happens
>>
>>71936164
+1

Once upon a time, I got bored of /b/ and naturally my next board was /mu/ because I figured it would be full of actual musicians. Or people who at least attempt to create some sort of music.

Boy was I wrong.

It's nothing but kids arguing about shitty meme bands that Pitchfork gave a 10/10 to after learning that their songwriter was addicted to heroin during the recording of the album.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xk66lwTjCb
>>
>>71936258
>>71936304
That sound pretty much cinical and selfush, it's a public board and it certainly has its own community, with your kind of ''eyy, fuck em' I have my good stuff and will keep it to myself, let em keep posting and listening to their shit'' attitude no wonder /mu/'s turned into its present state, no one gives a down, music is no more a subject of this board, what is actually out there are the memes and shitposting, that belong to /b/.
You're so wrong with your statement, I've got so much music that I like, of every genre you can imagine, and I love it all, and not always comfortable sharing it with someone, but I still tend to contribute the community and always try to open it for others, from my side, and certainly would absolutely love finding out new music, that will give me experiece that ''my'' music does, same for the others
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.