[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/mu/ acts like death grips are this ultra bizarre and underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dg_rym.png (66KB, 994x687px) Image search: [Google]
dg_rym.png
66KB, 994x687px
>/mu/ acts like death grips are this ultra bizarre and underground band nobody has ever heard of
>meanwhile they has thousands of very positive ratings on the rockist central known as RYM
>also subreddit with over 20k subscribers

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>71931711
No one would care about them if the great Fantano wave of 2012 didn't happen. /mu/ has had the widest influence on the internet's opinions out of any board bc /mu/ culture spread.
>>
a lot of bands have positive ratings on rym
>>
>>71931711
>/mu/ acts like death grips are this ultra bizarre and underground band nobody has ever heard of
Maybe before Exmilitary, but that's nowhere near the truth now.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>71931711
Noone thinks they are underground. If u do u belong to /r/music
And if you still post something DG you probably came straight from /r/music.
GO BACK!
>>
>>71931711
I'm pretty sure half of RYM users browse /mu/
>>
>>71931778

I've been here since early 2011, I still remember the TMS sticky.

>Noone thinks they are underground.

I still see posts very regularly that claim that nobody has ever heard of DG and only /mu/ cares about them.
>>
>>71931833
So i haven't seen any DG post lately and tought u was bullshittin, went to catalogs and found this
>>71928724
GOD DAMMIT!
>>
>>71931711
>the money store
>highest rating

notm is objectively their best
>>
>>71932008
B-But, it has le pee pee on the cover
>>
>>71932036
but it doesnt
>>
>>71932008
notm is objectively their most overrated and among their worst
>>
>>71933414

Fuck off pitchfork drone.
>>
>>71933426
>everyone who disagrees with me is a pitchfork drone
notm still sucks my dude, stay mad
>>
>>71931711
nobody does this
maybe (You) do in your own autistic world
but nobody else does
>>
>>71931732
> /mu/ has had the widest influence on the internet's opinions out of any board bc /mu/ culture spread.

>/pol/ got trump elected
>>
>>71933658
you're retarded if you genuinely believe that
>>
>censored artwork

You must be +18 to post here, thanks.
>>
>>71931711
kys, retard
>>
>>71931711

Never seen anyone claim this.

>meanwhile they has thousands of very positive ratings on the rockist central known as RYM

half of RYM is /mu/

>Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Rally does make me think that you are an autist.
>>
>>71931711
>caring about the internet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.