[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met up with anyone from /mu/ or 4chan for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

Have you ever met up with anyone from /mu/ or 4chan for gigs or dating?
>>
>>71918304
have you?
>>
>>71918304
No, seems like a trap
>>
good lord no

judging by board demo there's a high chance it'd be a trap or a gay man trying to bum me. and even if it was neither it'd be an utter creep with endless mental health issues and this awkward tension from both of us knowing what a loser the other one is

i don't like being so lonely but i'll take it over subjecting myself to meeting one of you cunts
>>
>>71918343
No but I'd like to meet someone.
People on cams/meetups mostly seem damaged/crazy/not my type.
But I read people's posts on other boards and wonder if I'd be friends with them if we met irl.
I'd quite like a relationship with someone from here.
>>
>>71918304
/mu/ irl is all minecraft pedophiles, grotesque fat weebs and genderless soy abominations. Keep far away
>>
>>71918456
damn
what about the qts?
>>
>>71918431
i'd make you cry
>>
>>71918304
I dated a girl from /mu/
music taste was fine but her personality was a headache. would text me 13 times a day and then get at mad if I compliment her then became a
point where our conversations would just be about fucking 4chan memes. I spent 4 months trying to help her overcome her insecurities but it was like talking to a wall.

was my third relationship so maybe i could have handled it better. but i've seen her facebook recently and she's still insecure and doing the same ol tricks so dumping her was for the best.

Samantha if you're reading this you're still a piece of shit for stealing my have a nice life shirt.
>>
>>71918431
You're projecting.

I'm a pretty decent person, but I find that sometimes conversations and topics on here are refreshing Vs the ones I have irl.

There must be other people like this.
>>
File: tumblr_omgxn5dWWe1rrvheyo1_250.jpg (41KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omgxn5dWWe1rrvheyo1_250.jpg
41KB, 250x313px
>>71918304
I asked this bloke in the food hall wearing an anonymous sweatshirt "are you from 4Chan?" yesterday
>>
>>71918577
> but I find that sometimes conversations and topics on here are refreshing Vs the ones I have irl.

probably because you don't know how to communicate with ppl.
>>
>>71918535
> our conversations would just be about fucking 4chan memes

disgusting
>>
i found out there was a boy that lived near me. he typed in a very cute way, so i imagined he'd be cute.

he picked me up and he had a full neckbeard and everything. he talked so quietly and i couldn't understand him. he played a lot of experimental music like xiu xiu and wouldn't talk much. at the concert he just stood there. i just wanted to go home

he texted me 3 days later saying he wished he kissed me
>>
>>71918603
I communicate with people perfectly well, there are just interests I have that we don't share.
>>
>>71918535
I am here.
I made the thread.
You gave me HPV.
That song you sang,
Got stuck in my head.
I think of you sometimes
And feel my breasts and drool.
Pls cum fuck me, Mitchell
haha april fools
massive faggot Mitchell
>>
>>71918622
sounds like you have poor communications skills just like him.
>>
I met a online friend on a different site and found out he is a trip on this board if that counts
>>
>>71918622
where u from
>>
>>71918622
>he typed in a very cute way
what does this mean?
>>
File: weeew.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
weeew.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>71918622
>he texted me 3 days later saying he wished he kissed me
>>
>>71918431
ironically 4chan has made me way less homophobic/transophobic. Guess i'm all for 'gay tolerance' now
>>
>>71918626
no thats fine but its for the best you don't meet ppl from here.

remember how this same board ruined devins life
>>
>>71918652
i dont know. he typed in a way that made him seem submissive. i guess i assumed he'd be more feminine and smaller
>>
>>71918696
examples?
>>
fucking hell i'm so lonely
>>
>>71918714
he talked about how he likes cooking and writing and anime and wants to live a quiet life.
he was passive and let me choose what to talk about or what we would do (sometimes we'd watch movies online and talk about it)

i assumed he was a trap or something, not a large, hairy male
it was my bad for not asking
>>
>>71918748
wanna talk?
>>
>>71918811
seemed liked a nice boy. whats the issue?
>>
>>71918848
a bit too awkward for me. i'm fine with starting conversations, like i had to do online, but he wasn't able to follow up on anything when it was irl.

and he must have gotten the wrong idea of our relationships considering he texted me saying he wanted to kiss me.

i'm not gay, but i guess i understand why he thought i was
>>
>>71918906
oh that sucks lad. should gave him a brojob to help his anxiety
>>
anyone from san diego down to meetup
>>
what is it with this website that makes people gay? sometimes I feel like i'm the only hetero in here
>>
>>71918811
>talked about how he liked anime
what were you expecting
>>
>>71919073
men are nicer
>>
File: uggugug.jpg (29KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
uggugug.jpg
29KB, 500x315px
tfw no brit lit bf
>>
>>71918622
This was beautiful. Thank you.
>>
>>71919180
that's like being prison gay
>>
>>71918304
Actually met up with a boy from /lgbt/.
Bailed when he told me he was 14. I wasn't gonna wait a whole year.
>>
File: a164ad14d6b4ac340b11998fb8084c3f.jpg (132KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a164ad14d6b4ac340b11998fb8084c3f.jpg
132KB, 2048x1024px
>>71918677
ikr, who says we can't be progressive brah?
>>
>>71918304
Yes, someone offered me tickets one night to a concert and I met them there in New York the same night. They were pretty normal surprisingly.
>>
>>71918811
It's a known fact that 99% of dudes who type femininely and submissively are fat hairy neckbeards. I had to meet up with some guy I never met for work, he typed exactly like a girl and wouldn't stop talking about anime and using cutesy phrases and shit even though I was keeping it professional. He was a 200+lbs 5'7" neckbeard covered in greasy body hair and smelled like rotten onions and B.O. It's hard not to picture actual women on the internet not secretly being fat neckbeards now.
>>
Yes and it's embarrassing
>>
>>71918304
I'd like to meet someone off of 4chan just to see what it'd be like. If i dated someone off here i really doubt it would last, but at least it would be an interesting experience.
>>71919197
london?
o
n
d
o
n
?
>>
Only person I've met off here was a fat, hairy, gay manbaby that couldn't pronounce any words right.
>>
ive had drinks with a guy from kpg
it was a lot of fun
>>
>>71918304
no but I like to think I'd get on with someone who posts screens of the greatest sitcom ever conceived
>>
How do you meet people on here?
>>
>>71918304
No, but I've met someone from IMDB once. They turned out to be just as cool as they seemed online and we got along great.

I've also had friends who browse /mu/ /tv/ and /pol/ but I met them in real life first.
>>
Plenty of my friends either browse 4chan or I made them through it, its pretty great. None of them browse mu though, just tv, v, m and co for the most part.
I have baneposted IRL a bunch of times.
>>
>>71918840
Yeah
>>
only guy i met from /mu/ was this insufferable prick at a Slint concert. he talked a lot about death grips and was wearing a fucking Spiderland t-shirt.

at a Slint concert.
>>
>>71923842
>and was wearing a fucking Spiderland t-shirt.
>at a Slint concert.

You sound more autistic than that guy.
>>
I was at a Death Grips concert. I'm willing to bet at least 50% were regular /mu/ posters and another 30% had at least been on 4chan. It was like a fucking meme gathering.
>>
>>71924565
This. I went to one in Detroit and you could sense the autism in the air. One guy had a fucking rainbow colored Fantano shirt on
>>
File: 1487096142916.jpg (230KB, 1293x812px) Image search: [Google]
1487096142916.jpg
230KB, 1293x812px
>>71918304
I talked to a girl here who had a great taste in music, never meet her she lived a state away.

It was for the best anyways she was huge into the alt right shit.

>tfw no shoegaze gf
>>
>>71923211
There are occasional "post your city and form a band" or "I'm going to see X band at Y location, anyone else coming" posts.
>>
>>71918645
Are you Cat?
>>
>>71924550
>i wear band tees of the band i'm seeing live
>>
Im going to see the goddam
Gallows in about 20 mins at white oak music hall in gouston. They are opening for reverend horton heat

Ill fuck any of you that show up

Ill be wearing a furry jacket and slipper. Code word is thexy grimeth
>>
>>71923779
Well go make some friends then
>>
>>71918677
Gays should be furious they're grouped in with a bunch of people with mental issues and want to castrate themselves for their delusions
>>
I met my girlfriend of the past six years here.
>>
I wouldn't mind going to a concert with a qt trap.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.