[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're very much anti-globalisation. One thing that disturbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: boards of canada.jpg (75KB, 770x764px) Image search: [Google]
boards of canada.jpg
75KB, 770x764px
>We're very much anti-globalisation. One thing that disturbs me is a trend today for technology to be created and used just for it's own sake. I recently heard a politician in the UK saying that population decline was a terrible thing and that if we don't build more houses then quality of life and the economy would suffer. It's such a naïve and ignorant approach to the world. Where exactly do they stop? Once there is no land left, just industrial estates and housing? I think it's the saddest thing in the world that we have all the space and resources to give everyone a decent life, but it doesn't happen. George Bush is right in that there is an "axis of evil", but it lies at the door of big business and government. We try to support the idea of a less urbanised lifestyle in our music, but I don't want to preach to anyone.
>>
the days when left-wing people used to be against global capitalism, how quaint.
>>
>>71904699
that interview is from 2002, so still relevant
>>
>>71904642
god damn can you imagine someone saying this today? soros would have them blacklisted from the music industry
>>
>>71904699

left and right means nothing anymore, all that matters is the truth
>>
>>71904809
And the truth is, government is cancerous, tax is theft, individualism is the only morally sound path
>>
>>71904757
>nearly complete silence from them between 2006 and 2013
rly mek u thnk
>>
>>71904833
Does that include fucking over the poor?
>>
>>71904833

I think total individualism and total collectivism is dysfunctional, there needs to be a balance between the individual and his relationship to the community and their self
>>
>>71904938
This. It's fine to embrace ambient, electronica, post-existential bladibla music but don't be a degenerate, single, alt-gender, Starbucks-slurping feminazi who harasses hard-working people and demands a communist utopia.
>>
>>71904699
>>71904757
BUY MY FILTERS
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.