[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we just love and respect each other no matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Why can't we just love and respect each other no matter what we listen to?
>>
I do.
>>
because that's not keeping it real

that's keeping it wrong
>>
>>71903913
Because my taste is better than yours
>>
>>71903913
I bet you liked Kendrick's last track
Fucking faggot pleb lmao
>>
>>71903913
this. love you anon, even if you listen to justin bieber <3
>>
>>71903913
We do, for the most part, banter aside. There are other utterly stupid pretexts for interpersonal conflict that people tend to favor over taste in music, though.
>>
>>71903913
Because that doesn't promote growth and exploration or weed out the people that aren't looking to improve themselves.
I'm sorry, anon but you're shit taste is going to need some tough love to get it out of the gutter.
>>
>>71903913
i wish anon, but people are too ignorant
>>
Why do people have to be so mean that they have to desecrate something that's very special to someone else. Every time you tell someone what they like is shit, you're literally hurting the heart of another living being
>>
>>71904003
This
>>
>>71903913
Because this board is mostly high-schoolers who have fragile egos that they are attempting to nurse here. When I was 16, 17 my entire identity was in "my music taste is better than yours" and yes it's idiotic and childish but I look back on it and laugh.

Everyone is looking for some kind of small meaning in life and get upset whenever someone threatens whatever sense we may or may not have found.

Such conflicts happen a lot on 4chan because it's anonymous and that makes it way easier to say "wow you like vaporwave? go back to tumblr you self-hating homo." The things I see people take the time to write out to one another can't really be called "banter" it's a little more than that but whatever, we all die and it's the internet.
>>
File: 2b96920.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2b96920.gif
3MB, 480x480px
Remove:
2deep4ufags
Kanyefags
K-fags

There, I fixed /mu/,
>>
>>71904118
I've yet to to see kpop out of its containment thread
>>
>>71904157
They're surprisingly well behaved.
>>
>>71904157
this. I don't understand why everyone complains about them
>>
>>71903913
Exactly.
>>
>>71904281

complainers just trying to be edgelords
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.