[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i keep the wolf from the door but he calls me up i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

>i keep the wolf from the door but he calls me up

i don't know why this song makes me cry in that part
>>
probably because OP is a fag
>>
i love this song

callms me on the phone tells me all the ways that hes gonna mess me uupp
>>
it made me cry once, but on the bridge/start of second verse, Thom sounds so angry and pissed
>>
HYPOCRITE
OPPORTUNIST

A Punchup at a Wedding is such an underrated track
>>
>>71900869
Whole album is underrated desu phamily
>>
>>71900886
yeah, there are not enough bleep bloops and random noises for /mu/'s taste
>>
>>71901419
but The Gloaming is by far their most bleepy and bloopy song
>>
Because he's talking about predatory people trying to steal his childrens
>>
This album makes me cry too much
>>
>I'll never see 'em again if I squeal to the cops
>squeal
>he's a piggy
damn never got this somehow
>>
>>71900869
>>71900869
wrong wrong wrong
fucking hell
i'm one of the biggest HTTT apologists out there and Punchup is my go to song for establishing that, yes, there are one or two shitty songs on the album, but that doesn't mean you should disregard the whole thing.
>>
>>71901938
there is filler sure but punchup is only midpack on the album
>>
>>71902022
We Suck Young Blood and Go To Sleep are the only other songs that are about as bad.
>>
>>71901938
Punchup was one of the better songs actually.
>>
>>71902161
Both of those songs are excellent, what are you talking about?
>>
>>71902335
very funny, but we're talking about relative excellence here.
>>
who /flanintheface/ here?
>>
Hail to the Thief is top Radiohead material, I don't know why is this album so underrated considering that they did awul shit with The Bends and Pablo Honey.
>>
>>71901580
I thought it was about poverty with the wolf being hunger/starvation that threatens to kill his children
>>
>>71900658
People complain about this being too long, but they should have added some tracks from IR Disk 2 in here, it would be GOAT.
>>
>>71902436
>the Bends
>shit
WHY? you born in the 00's?
>>
>>71902161
Go to sleep is by far my favorite song on the album
>>
>>71902385
Relative to what?
>>
>>71902385
the other songs on the album
>>
i meant >>71902872 for >>71902839
>>
>Best
Myxomatosis
>Runner-up
The Gloaming
>Worst
Go to Sleep (still good)
>Overrated
2 + 2 = 5
>Underrated
Backdrifts
>>
Is it me or The Gloaming has been ridiculously overplayed?

This album has a lot of bangers why they focus so much on that song?
>>
>>71903442
That's one of Thoms favorite radiohead songs, with bass and drums live the song is fantastic.
>>
Anybody at the Miami concert mad they played no HTTT? Was a perfect setlist with rarities though.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.