[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Max Martin... Who is this asshole? He is responsible for most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: FuckinSlob.jpg (240KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
FuckinSlob.jpg
240KB, 682x1024px
Max Martin... Who is this asshole? He is responsible for most of the hedonism in pop music from 1999-now.. He has written the lyrics to 95% of Britney Spears songs (did you know that Britney Spears doesnt even listen to her own music? She has said, multiple times, that after the voicve recording process is done then she doesnt even pay attention to it.). This asshole has tried to infuse hedonism amongst our pop stars.... Spice Girls, Sugababes, Britney, Xtina, post-1999 Maddona... We need to focus on this guy.... What a prick....

Look at this guy... what a fuckin slob....
>>
>>71898929
Just a Swedish guy who can write chart-topping pop. It's that simple and yet you made a whole thread.
>>
>>71898947
NO NO NO.... This guy is a figurehead....
>>
We need to take this guy out...... What a fucking prick...... Fuck this dick-smoker.... We're gonna take him out...
>>
bump... assholes....
>>
Bump again....
>>
Bump 3
>>
Bump Bump.. What a slob!
>>
If you want to see/hear Max's best work, check out the lyrics of Britney Spears song "3"... Also the composure...

This song is classic Max...

He can be described as a classic "kike" hedonist...
>>
>2 posters
SAMEFAG KYS.
>in b4 three
>>
>>71898929
What I noticed is that many of his #1's are with Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. He is a good songwriter, but I believe he works best when collaborating and that he helps bring the best out of Taylor Swifts songwriting.

Taylor Swift is a good songwriter because she has had Top 10 singles, but many of her #1's are when she collaborates with Shellback and Max Martin.

I think there is a "formula" if he keeps getting producing many of these successful songs. I know his mentor was Deniz Pop, and he has mentored Dr. Luke and Shellback. I heard he records his song ideas into a dictaphone(so I assume maybe that he hums out notes).

And with his "fat" drums, on some songs, he layers many acoustic and electronics drums until he can get a "fat" sound from them.
>>
>>71900226
Wat?

One, two, three,
Not only you and me.
Got 180 degrees and I'm caught inbetween.
Countin' one, two, three...
Peter, Paul and Mary.
Getting down with 3P, everybody loves... Uh!
Countin'...

One, two...
One, one, one, one, two, three...
Countin' one, two...
Countin' one, one, two, three...

Babe, pick a night
To come out and play.
If it's alright,
What do you say?

Merrier the more,
Triple fun that way,
Twister on the floor.
What do you say?

Are you in?
Living in sin is the new thing, yeah...
Are you in?
I am counting...
>>
>>71900232
He's a shit songwriter.. He has clout and money... You are aware that this asshole is the guy that wrote all Britneys early songs and Chritinas, right?? This guy is some dude in his basement that just comes up with perverted shit off the top of his head.. He's rich.. that why he is able to do it.. Other than that, the whole thing is ridiculous...
>>
>>71900232
he was in a cock rock band back in the day. His style is reminiscent of a time with big obnoxious hooks and "fat'' drum sounds
>>
hedonism is cool
>>
>>71899108
Of what?
I've literally never heard of him in any context except, 'Max Martin wrote every big pop song in the 90s/early 00s.'
Back to /x/ with you.
>>
>>71898947
He's good at what he does.. i'll admit that...
>>
pop music has been about hedonism way before max martin came up you dumb little shitlord

and just lol @ >>71900381
>He's a shit songwriter.
try to come up with more a more infectious hook than britney spears' "baby one more time". he's THE master when it comes to pop
>>
>>71898929
For those that dont know, Max Martin is a song writer who has been monopolizing pop music since the mid-nineties.. He is a multi-Billionaire... He took off writing in the mid-ninties for N'Sync and the Backstreet Boys and also long before that... He is the single most famous pop-writer and producer that has ever existed.... Modern estimates would place max in statistics such as an early billionaire since the early 90's....
>>
>>71900381
I know he wrote all the lyrics and such, but he if you hear Taylor Swift demos, they start the production process by humming the melody with gibberish and then they replace the gibberish with the actual lyrics.
The lyrics are changed in accordance to an artists "image." So a Katy Perry song will be all about lollipops and slight innuendos while a Britney Spears song will be more sexual.
>>
>>71898929
hedonism is a perfectly reasonable philosophical approahc
>>
>>71898929
What's your problem with hedonism, OP?
>>
File: ruh_roh.jpg (97KB, 864x627px) Image search: [Google]
ruh_roh.jpg
97KB, 864x627px
>>71898929
>>71899108
>>71899181
>>71899239
>>71899307
>>71899374
>>71899948
>>71900060
>>71900381
holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>71900895
>>71900922
not him but hedonism/utilitarianism is retarded
if hedonists had it their way society would crumble within a month
>>
>>71901003
Huh? Hedonism and utilitarianism are not synonymous.
>>
>>71901272
hedonism is an utilitarian philosophy
>>
>>71900381

Its more about the melody, just click on the tab that says "Chorus" and switch to "piano" next to the play button.
She could literally change the words to more promiscuous stuff and the song would be the same melodically.
https://www.hooktheory.com/theorytab/view/taylor-swift/shake-it-off
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.