[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think about one of the best rock albums of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Museoriginofsymemtryalbumcover.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Museoriginofsymemtryalbumcover.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
What does /mu/ think about one of the best rock albums of the 00's?
>>
Pretty cool album. Vocals sorta ruin it for me..
>>
>>71898363
>>71898409
*inhales deeply*
>>
>>71898363
It's ok, a 6/10 or 7/10. Everything I listen coming from these guys is that for me, ok-ish but I can understand why some people dig it.

Also Bliss remembers me one of my childhoold games (Top Gear os SNES), really like it
>>
>>71898363
never got the appeal to muse. Pretty kitsch
>>
>>71898464
Fair enough, this just appeals to me a lot because I like their style of hard rock that can be about memorable riffs and instrumental complexity that isn't self-indulgent (the same can't be said about their most recent work).
>>
>>71898363

You're a pleb if you believe this.

It's good for a Muse album and has its moments, but it's really nothing spectacular. It's melodramatical, dark rock album, that's it.
>>
knights of cydonia was the first song i learned on guitar, the wembly show version is goat.
>>
>>71898363
They were the band that got me into more complex styles of music and helped me expand my tastes. matt bellamy was also one of my first "guitar heroes"
They're still one of my favorite bands today and oos is still one of my favorite albums. I can understand why a lot of people don't find them to be that great but they'll always hold a special place for me because of their impact on my music tastes and my musicianship..
>>
>>71898363
It's good.
But I'd honestly kinda have to admit I like Black hole and Revalations more
>>
>>71898644
BHAR is my probably my favourite from them too, but I think from a cover-to-cover view, OoS is the better album overall.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.