[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Do you watch any music critic channels? 2. In that case which?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0321.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
1. Do you watch any music critic channels?
2. In that case which?

1. Yes
2. Todd in the shadows, adoseofbuckley, acriticnamedkevin
>>
>>71895017
yes
ones with low views so the quality stays high.
>>
>>71895017
The LP club is decent and tge jid that hosts it is pretty knowledgeable about music despite his age. Vinyl rewind is a good channel as well.
>>
>>71895017
No. I have an attention span and prefer to listen to good music so I read written music criticism.

PS- not Scaruffi. He's horrible.
>>
>>71895023
Can you share some of the channels?
>>
I watch Fantano like everyone else here
Don't lie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/temporalfissure
>>
>>71895017
Buckley's face bothers me almost as much as his voice and his videos do.
>>
>>71895017
dereckvon is comfy, stuff like his that's more about showing you obscure old records than telling you what to think about new shit everyone's gonna listen to anyways. like what's the point of what todd does? granted he's entertaining
buckley's not good for anything though, unless you need someone to channel your teenage angst and smugness
>>
fuck no. I can't even stomach regular critics.
>>
>>71895100
like whomst? lester bangs or some shit? stuff on rym or amazon? or are you the kinda guy who only reads academic papers on music, because anything else is pleb af (you'd be right)
>>
>>71895118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuywiZhA8xo here's one
>>
Deep cuts
>>
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYC615HGr4
>>
File: 1464042125499.png (932KB, 825x991px) Image search: [Google]
1464042125499.png
932KB, 825x991px
>>71895017
i dont listen to any fucking critics. I just trust my own taste and intuition and don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks about anything.
>>
>>71896300
>don't give a fuck what anybody else thinks about anything.
why are you even on /mu/ lmao
>>
>>71895733
Found the patrician
>>
>>71895641
George Bernard Shaw
Leonard Feather
Nat Hentoff

Those are some of the music critics I like.
>>
>>71895733
>>71896336
real Gs
>>
>>71895733
Shh, don't tell /mu/
But really his videos are the best
>>
I watch Fantano, and the rest of you fag probably do too.
>>
>>71896300
the whole point of this board is to gain the approval of your collection from a bunch of autists. Trusting your own intuition is for plebs
>>
I'd rather just spend a few minutes reading a quick written review rather than watching a 20 minute video. I've never seen a genuinely insightful and original youtube music review, so I don't think I'm missing out on wanting to just get a quick summary of the album instead.
>>
i watch fantano's videos on albums ive listened to. I dont really care about any of his metal reviews, generally speaking. He's a pretty smart guy actually and sometimes he can shed light on things that i didn't realize or consider previously. I really liked his a crow looked at me review, even though i haven't listened to that
>>
File: hqdefault-4.jpg (6KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-4.jpg
6KB, 196x110px
>>71896271
he's based af
>>
Fantano and Darren Lock
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.