[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noise rock with vocals like this? Really jonesing here for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Soul Discharge.jpg (141KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Discharge.jpg
141KB, 600x595px
Noise rock with vocals like this? Really jonesing here for this shit. Pop Tatari, and Chocolate Synthesizer don't scratch the same itch because they felt the need to add ingredients to the mix that get in the way of the rawness. Exceptions with Acid Police, Cory & The Mandara Suicide Pyramid Or Gas Satori, Bo Go, etc.
>>
>>71893699
Shameless self-bump.
>>
>>71893699
i prefer tatari & choc. & don't mind the extras..usually if i want something raw, I'll just listen to grindcore...
>>
>>71894426
I brought up Boredoms in the last two noise generals, and I'm not sure why you people keep bringing up grindcore when it doesn't sound anything like this. The little grindcore I listened to has instrumentation that gets in the way of the vocals, instead of working in tandem with it.
>>
melt-banana
>>
>>71894523
Listening to Cactuses Come In Flocks. Not too big on Yasuko's vocals. Yoshimi P has her beat out for sure in that department. Thanks, though.
>>
>>71894555
check out their album Charlie instead
Dmonstrations is another band i'd recommend
>>
>>71894578
Really dig how they play, but Yasuko ain't up to snuff. I'll definitely spend more time with it though, Charlie, I mean. Night Trrors Shock is some pretty good shit, thanks.
>>
File: MI0002126911.jpg (71KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002126911.jpg
71KB, 500x497px
>>71894642
yeah, M-B's discog is good. definitely try Cell-Scape too
Boredoms also did a collaboration with Ween called Z-Rock Hawaii worth checking out
>>
>>71893699
That's easily one of the most underrated albums of all time IMO, I'm a huge noise rock fan but haven't been able to find something in that style that comes anywhere close to it in quality
>>
>>71894754
Word.

>>71894763
I feel you, man. Check Dmonstrations' Night Trrors, Shock. Listening to it now, very similar to Soul Discharge.
>>
HEALTH
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_8AEfKowFQ
>>
File: Space_Streakings_-_Hatsu-Koi.jpg (62KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Streakings_-_Hatsu-Koi.jpg
62KB, 300x300px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.