[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD? IS EVERYBODY CRAZY? I can't be the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: gorillaz-humanz.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz-humanz.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?
IS EVERYBODY CRAZY?
I can't be the only one who thought the new songs theyve released sound like COMPLETE ASS
What the FUCK gorillaz
>>
>>71892405
I've only listened to Saturnz Barz. I didn't like the song but the VR music video was pretty great at least.
>>
File: 1442191811906.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442191811906.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
>>71892405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
>>
>>71892662
5/10 for a gorillaz song
The beat is nice and thumpy at the beginning but gets old fast.
>>
>>71892405
I like Ascension
>>
>>71892405
Andromeda 5/10
Saturnz Barz 4/10
We Got the Power 5/10
Ascension 3/10
Hallelujah Money 2/10

So far its shit.
>>
File: 1442888826272.jpg (269KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1442888826272.jpg
269KB, 1024x768px
>>71892405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGGYgMmz1gE
>>
>>71892723
kill yourself

that's basically a first album lcd soundsystem song
>>
>>71892405
describe why you hold this opinion, otherwise I'll discount you as some loser virgin
>>
>>71892812
OP left like a little bitch.
>>
>>71892812
I'd rather not since i feel like you either havent listened to it or just want to pick me apart.

Imagine if Kurt Cobain came back from the dead and started singing "Laffy Taffy"
>>
>>71892843
I listened to them and I liked them barring hallelujah monee and we got the power

Andromeda has an infectious bass line
Ascension is conceptually interesting (with an admittedly ok beat)
and Saturn Barz is good melodically on production, the distorted bass, and effects in general wrap the song together nicely.
>>
>>71892822
Im still here you dumb fag
You really find this listenable?
https://youtu.be/5qJp6xlKEug
>>
>>71892887
Who said I did?
>>
Op, explain yourself. fucking faggot.

"It's bad because I say it is", fucking faggot.
lazyposting biitch , I'll fuck you up.
>>
>>71892905
Then why are you giving me shit? Why are you here.

>>71892927
"Its not bad because fuck you"
Is not an arguement.
It sounds like fucking trash-tier rap music, i can find better songs by looking up "Best reggae stoner music vol.12" on youtube.
>>
>>71892960
read the thread you retarded, underage faggot.
>>
>>71893056
Im the op you stupid cunt
>>
>>71893196
>Andromeda has an infectious bass line
>Ascension is conceptually interesting (with an admittedly ok beat)
>and Saturn Barz is good melodically on production, the distorted bass, and effects in general wrap the song together nicely.

kill yourself
>>
>>71893211
???
Andromeda has a decent bassline which i said gets old fast
Being "conceptually interesting" doesnt make a good song
Saturnz Barz sounds like shit
>>
Really fucking boring. Andromeda is fine to listen to in the background while doing something else, but it's not interesting enough for active listening. The rest are insufferable garbage.

BRAVO ALBARN
>>
>>71892887
This is exceptionally listenable.

Do you typically phrase your opinions in black and white childish methods or is the fact you're listening to Gorillaz reverting your brain back to adolescence?
>>
>>71892405
How much did Bioware pay for this?
>>
ALL MOI LOIF
>>
>>71893722
at first I was put off by the autotune but it grew on me in that song.
>>
>>71892405
I don't think the songs are ass in general but it's not Gorillaz. Needs more funk and more of Albarn's voice.
>>
Saturnz Barz > Andromeda > Ascension >>> We got the power

I actually think Saturnz Barz is fantastic, the beginning is super addicting. The biggest problem with all of the songs (Saturnz Barz) is some weird pacing issue that I cant place my finger on. All of the songs feel too short and sort of rushed in a way. The sounds dont stay long enough to establish a presence or dominant mood before serious variations come in, which can make them really feel all over the place.
>>
>>71893644
>hmm..you simple children wouldnt understand comversation at my....hmph..euphoric level of intelligence...come back when youre ready to have a sophisticated dialogue...oh, and, check your grammar.....kid
>>
I dislike most music. A lot of things, though not all things, that /mu/ likes, I find incredibly bland.
I love old Gorillaz. Fucking amazing.
The songs for this one so far have been bland as fuck
>>
>>71894048
Is fedora the most sophisticated word you know?

Those were 8th grade level words.
>>
>>71892405
What do you expect from people who listen to Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>71894238
A lot of things? You'd be in the minority not listening to him.
>>
>>71893769
This
>>
>tfw I liked We Got the Power way too much
>I gotta listen to it every day

w-what is wrong with me? do I have shit taste?
>>
>>71894693
yes
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
I thought they were pretty good but definitely not as creative/good as any other Gorillaz tracks
>>
>>71894693
No
>>
andromeda best

everything else negligible
>>
>>71892405
Have you been on /mu/ the last few days? A lot of people posted that it sucked you dipshit
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.